• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Emblem Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mitsuru

According to the Secret Ansem reports the Emblem Heartless are created using a machine, but there are far too many for all of them to be Xehanort's test subjects. My theory is hearts consumed by Emblem Heartless become Emblem Heartless themselves.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
My theory is hearts consumed by Emblem Heartless become Emblem Heartless themselves.

Secret Ansem's Report 4 said:
Those beings who lack hearts—the Heartless—must be the key.
The darkness of the heart, made flesh. Cursed shadows who not only lack hearts, but multiply by seizing hearts from any and all living things.

This is already canon. The entire point of the Emblem Heartless was that, upon being defeated, they'd release a captured heart to build the Kingdom Hearts of Hearts (seen in Days and KH2). Pureblood Heartless, on the other hand, are naturally occurring and don't release hearts when defeated, but otherwise both seek out hearts.

Ansem's Report 4 said:
The Heartless appear in groups, and are multiplying rapidly. I've provided them both living and nonliving samples. They've responded only to the living. They seem to multiply after absorbing something from the living creatures. Their prey vanishes without a trace.
I believe the Heartless are taking hearts. They are born from those who've lost their hearts, and thrive on hearts seized from others. The hearts taken by the Heartless become Heartless themselves.
Ansem's Report 8 said:
...I have built a device that artificially creates Heartless. By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run successfully created a Heartless.
This may be a step toward creating a heart from nothing. The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially.

We, of course, learn that this was Apprentice Xehanort who wrote this, and these were the experiments that he and the Apprentices were doing that lead to them creating the Emblem Heartless underneath the Radiant Garden castle.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
One of the first scenes in Traverse Town in KH 1 actually shows that with the guy who gets his heart stolen by a Soldier Heartless and shortly afterwards a new Soldier pops up.

Nonetheless, the machine of Xehanort producing Emblem Heartless in the thousands or even ten thousands isn't that farfetched when one actually looks at the Heartless Manufactory which can be observed in KH 2.

Both walls inside that giant chamber are lined with pods each of which can produce a Heartless in certain intervals.

Empress Mitsuru

One of the first scenes in Traverse Town in KH 1 actually shows that with the guy who gets his heart stolen by a Soldier Heartless and shortly afterwards a new Soldier pops up.

Nonetheless, the machine of Xehanort producing Emblem Heartless in the thousands or even ten thousands isn't that farfetched when one actually looks at the Heartless Manufactory which can be observed in KH 2.

Both walls inside that giant chamber are lined with pods each of which can produce a Heartless in certain intervals.
What about millions? When you consider all the Emblem heartless Sora's fought over the course of the series so far, it's hard to imagine all of them were manufactured artificially.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
What about millions? When you consider all the Emblem heartless Sora's fought over the course of the series so far, it's hard to imagine all of them were manufactured artificially.
It's like that one cutscene in the first Kingdom Hearts game where Sora encounters that man in the Second District of Traverse Town. He literally turned into a Soldier Heartless and disappeared. Perhaps, the Emblem Heartless that Xehanort and the other five created were let out into different worlds. They are scientists, well few of them are. So, perhaps, they had some sort of machine to mass transport the hordes of Heartless that they created artificially to other worlds.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com

But again, they multiply. When a Heartless kills a human, their heart then turns into another Heartless. If they made a few hundred or a few thousand Heartless artificially, and released them on the citizens of RG (including ones they kidnapped) they would produce an Emblem Heartless as well. Then spread those Heartless to other worlds with Maleficent's help and rinse and repeat, well.... the numbers escalate quickly.

It's like that one cutscene in the first Kingdom Hearts game where Sora encounters that man in the Second District of Traverse Town. He literally turned into a Soldier Heartless and disappeared. Perhaps, the Emblem Heartless that Xehanort and the other five created were let out into different worlds. They are scientists, well few of them are. So, perhaps, they had some sort of machine to mass transport the hordes of Heartless that they created artificially to other worlds.

They could just summon them, without any real need to create something to transport them. Maleficent also learns how to summon Emblem Heartless, and she teaches it to Pete, Riku, and all the Disney villains in KH1. I'm sure they relied on Maleficent spreading them for her own means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back