• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarrassing question: How do I close the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

Embarrassing, I know. It's probably right in front of me, but I've no idea how to exit the game. Well, other than rebooting my phone. I'm using an HTC One M9, so I'm hoping it's not a phone related issue.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It's not really an "issue" with your phone, but it does have to do with your phone. Basically the way to close KHUx is the same way as closing any app on your phone. There isn't a menu option in-game to close it, you just close it how you would any app.

I can't speak for your phone specifically, but usually pressing in and holding the main button on most phones will bring up a list of all open apps and then you swipe them away or click "x" on them to close them.

WaveK89

I found an alternative way. My menu functions are touch based and are removed with the game running. All I have to do is lock my phone using the power button, hitting the button again bringing me to my lock screen, and use that to access another screen like my messages, and then utilize my app closing functions. I don't know, maybe I can figure a way to bring my "Recent Apps" into my power button. Just seems odd to have to work around this way, haha. Oh well, whatever works is fine with me, I guess.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I haven't tested to see if the feature is still there, but in JPN Ux you could hit the back key/pad/button on your phone on the game's home screen to get an "Exit game?" prompt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back