• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarrassing KH Moments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Re: Embarressing KH Moments.

When I used to take Art as a subject in Year Nine, one of our projects was to basically do a project about ourselves. Since at that time I was a huge KH fan, I brought in the booklet thing you get with the game to draw the back image, and I put it down on the table in front of me to draw. A few moments later, I turned around or something, the booklet fell on the floor and some girl from my class walked on it and ripped the back image and I went "NOOOO!"

...Everyone stared at me. xD

i woulda slapped that bitch >=3

anti-form137

I was fighting the Ice Titan and it had literally 3 hp left. Then I died. I screamed...really loud. My mom actually took the game away from me.

Dexel

Beyond hope

My sister and I occasionally take some time to bond over a game in my room or hers.

I was about to fight Xaldin while in her room one day, she walks in, and watches.

Five minutes later, we see Belle elbow Xaldin. Whole bunch of laughing and lots of commentary on said topic.

Everybody walks in and tries to figure out what the hell we were laughing at.

<3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, I have one of a real life situation and one of when I was playing the game.

When I was at Anime Expo 2006, there was a huge group of Org.XIII cosplayers and more kept appearing so I was in a huge crowd and we were all taking pictures. Then my friend turned to me, pointed to the side of me and said "Look! It's Hayner." Then I proceeded to whip my head around like a fool and shouted "HAYNER! WHERE!?"

There was a Hayner right beside me taking pics of the KH gathering and he looked at me like I was crazy. (I was still an energetic teen then. Now I just stare at them and say "Lame")

My during the game situation happened when I went to Disneyland and KH was in the arcade-ish part of Tomorrowland. I grabbed my best friend over and told her to play and fight Xemnas (it was set to the end of the game) and she stared a the screen and said "Mansex looks gay."

tacochance

When I was playing COM for gameboy while i was fighting Captain Hook, my mom was like, "Chance, can you-" and I cut her off, glared at her and was like, "GRRRR RRAWR!!!!" then I died and I was like, "YOU WHORE! YOU MADE ME FUCKING DIE!" well, those aren't the words I used, but I said something like that, lol.

Awards

I watched Sora dancing with Donald and Goofy in that scene in KH2, and I realized Sora was even further from being a man that he ever was.

axel545

i thought marluxia was a girl and i told all the people who hadent played the game yet that he was

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com

Well...

Xigbar- Xag-bar

Saix- Say-ix

Demyx- Dem-eex

Marluxia- Mar-lux-ia (You'd think I was right, huh?)

Xion- Zee-on

Xehanort- Ex-eh-nort

As for Namine, I played a little bit of KH, ditched it, and went straight to KHII, never playing CoM. So the first time I saw her name, it was voice acting and in English

dude310

Back when kh2 came out I yelled for everyone to be quiet so I could hear it. I also ran to and sat at the front of the television.

A

Airship

I actually made a "Happy Kingdom Hearts 2 Day" at my house....................hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back