• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarrassing KH Moments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

strikeraider282

Okay, so...one time, my friend and I went down to McDonalds...while we were there, I asked him what he would do if he met Sora. (I had let him play the game for the first time the other day) He said he would get me, and tie him up...to my bed...TT.TT

...needless to say, I wasn't really happy with him. (And I like Roxas more than Sora, so he was being a bit of a baka...)

So, did anything embarressing ever happen to anyone else because of KH?

Last edited:

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Re: Embarressing KH Moments.

Okay, so...one time, my friend and I went down to McDonalds...while we were there, I asked him what he would do if he met Sora. (I had let him play the game for the first time the other day) He said he would get me, and tie him up...to my bed...TT.TT

...needless to say, I wasn't really happy with him. (And I like Roxas more than Sora, so he was being a bit of a baka...)

So, did anything like that ever happen to anybody else?
Errrr.....no...not really.

strikeraider282

Another time was when I played KH2 untill like, 3 AM, and laughed hysterically when Belle beat Xaldin up (sleep=giggly) and my dad came in and was like..."WTF?"

Sango la dango

well, it wasn't embarrassing at the moment it happend but now it is...
My sisters friend was here around 3-4 years ago and showed us a sad clip or amv, I don't remember... and she was crying and I laughed and said it looked like a bad game and I would never play it... now it's one of the only games I'm playing, and I am still afraid if she remembers it XD

DarkSoldier85

Marluxia- Mar-luck-si-a
Zexion- Zex-y-on
Lexaeus- Lex-ay-us

lol that's how I said 'em.

It's pretty funny to see some peoples' reactions when you're talking about Kingdom Hearts and they're like, "...A Disney game...? Are you serious?"

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

When I used to take Art as a subject in Year Nine, one of our projects was to basically do a project about ourselves. Since at that time I was a huge KH fan, I brought in the booklet thing you get with the game to draw the back image, and I put it down on the table in front of me to draw. A few moments later, I turned around or something, the booklet fell on the floor and some girl from my class walked on it and ripped the back image and I went "NOOOO!"

...Everyone stared at me. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back