• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarassing moments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
About ten minutes ago, i pulled a banana-peel style fall in my house. in front of other people. including some who weren't my family. it was awesome.

Got me wondering, have any of you ever had similar experiences where you've done something really embarassing in front of people? whether you laughed it off or not?

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Lmao the banana slip is epic!!

I had locked myself INSIDE my room once and couldn't figure how to get out, so i called my bro, he unlocked te door from the outside with a screwdriver when it locked from the inside lol

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Today was my first day at work and I rang someone up at the cash register but forgot to make them sign this form. I lost $86 in addition to getting my head chewed off by my boss in front of everyone.

teardrop

Yep. Two years ago I was chasing my uncle's dog through his back yard. My uncle had built a wood fence dividing the front and back yard. I ran straight into the fence, missing the open gate. To add to that, I then turned around to my family and friends and asked "Who moved that fence?"

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
This might be a bit long, but oh well.

We were acting out scenes from The Crucible in English class. Everyone needed to be paired up with someone to act out the scene in front of the class where Abigail's confessing her love to John Proctor, so everyone was put into boy-girl pairs. However, I was absent the day everyone was assigned into pairs, so when I came back, I had to act out the scene with my friend since he was also absent. We both had pretty much only 5 minutes to try and learn to scene. We weren't allowed to read the lines exactly how they were, so we had to turn it into an improvisation. I ended up having to do Abigail's part, so I was already feeling pretty embarrassed about the whole thing. We were acting out the scene and it was going kinda alright, until I got to the part where I was suppose to say a line that was suppose to go something about him sweating like a stallion when he saw me, and how he wanted to gram me. But for stupid reason, the line that came out of my mouth was, "I see the way you grab me like a horse." The teacher and everyone else just bursted out laughing, while I tried to correct my line.

I really never felt so embarrassed before. I could feel the heat in my face, and I couldn't stop thinking about it for the rest of that day.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i have an embrassing moment every time they try to give me a shot due to my phobia T_T

Yep. Two years ago I was chasing my uncle's dog through his back yard. My uncle had built a wood fence dividing the front and back yard. I ran straight into the fence, missing the open gate. To add to that, I then turned around to my family and friends and asked "Who moved that fence?"
fzat7r.png

Key

Exile
Awards

THAT. IS EPIC. XD

I know how ya feel, Dice, similar stuff's happened to me before.... darn you, drama club! *shakefist*

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
If I had a penny for every time something embarrassing happened to me I would be one rich motherf*er.

At my 8th Grade Graduation I walked the wrong way up to the stage for an award in front of a cafeteria full of people. Near the end of this school year I tripped like 2 or 3 times on the stairs, one time I did it when a girl I used to like passed by but Idk if she noticed and another time I did it at the last step in front of a couple of people and I pretty much fell that time. My neighbors like to pleasure themselves a good amount of times per week and there bedroom is right next to my bed and last week my little brother was asleep and I was playing my 360 and the volume was kind of low and they started to pleasure themselves. Then my dad came in to look through my window to lock his truck with the control and they started getting louder so I started making as much noise on the 360 as possible so my dad couldnt hear it but im pretty sure he heard them.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I was in Scrabble and I was smiling cuz my friend just told a joke, and the girl that liked me thought I was smiling at her, she like stopped moving, and wouldn't stop smiling, lol, and then I turned away. Heh.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I let my previous crush go through the pictures on my iTouch a year or two ago. Dunno why I did, because I had some pretty embarrassing pictures (like yaoi, KH, anime, some weird scribbles) in there.

Guy: What the hell are these pictures... are both of those guys?
Me: N-no...
Guy: *shows pictures to his friends*
Me. ;~;

I deleted all my pictures when I got home. It bothered me for a week. those yaoi loving days were bad :C

Princess of KH

well...a friend of mine recently mistook an apple for a tennis ball... it was hilarious.

i once drove around our local mall 3 times cause i couldn't figure out how to get into the parking lot. and i've been driven there countless times.
on my phone, i text out short little scene ideas for stories or fanfics i write and i send them to my friend to see what she thinks of them. well, i was texting her and this guy i like both at the same time. i was in the process of sending her the texts of a story idea, i accidentally sent one to him. and the starting line of it was "they were in bed together, but they weren't...y'know...doing anything." he was like "uhm..." it was pretty embarrassing but i still laughed.
i've tripped, run into things, and accidentally hit people multiple times and i don't find them embarrassing things...i always laugh at them lol.

Last edited:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
heheh

today i got dressed and put some sunscreen to go to my neighborhood pool

i walked there

it was closed
lmao

Sadie808

I accidentally touched my friends big butt while getting a hug from her XD
she was like "Hey!!!!" and i was like if i remember right like "oh fck my bad!"

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
This might be a bit long, but oh well.

We were acting out scenes from The Crucible in English class. Everyone needed to be paired up with someone to act out the scene in front of the class where Abigail's confessing her love to John Proctor, so everyone was put into boy-girl pairs. However, I was absent the day everyone was assigned into pairs, so when I came back, I had to act out the scene with my friend since he was also absent. We both had pretty much only 5 minutes to try and learn to scene. We weren't allowed to read the lines exactly how they were, so we had to turn it into an improvisation. I ended up having to do Abigail's part, so I was already feeling pretty embarrassed about the whole thing. We were acting out the scene and it was going kinda alright, until I got to the part where I was suppose to say a line that was suppose to go something about him sweating like a stallion when he saw me, and how he wanted to gram me. But for stupid reason, the line that came out of my mouth was, "I see the way you grab me like a horse." The teacher and everyone else just bursted out laughing, while I tried to correct my line.

I really never felt so embarrassed before. I could feel the heat in my face, and I couldn't stop thinking about it for the rest of that day.

This is the best one ever. Reminds me of something I did: It was a grade 7 drama class, and we had to something on ritual. My group did something along the lines of Aztec sacrifice and I was the priest. Movement and dance as a prelude, we eventually brought the sacrifice to the ground and I stood over her, holding an imaginary knife.

I plunged the dagger into her chest, squatting down with my back to the audience.

And. My. Ass. Crack. Was. Showing.

This was presented to three classes at once, so my embarrassment was, like, infinitized.

*~BlackCat~*

Last year at school during a very crowded hallway, some guy slammed into me and I hit the wall and lost balance and fell on the ground, people were laughing at me. And my knee got scratched. ;~;

Sadie808

Last year at school during a very crowded hallway, some guy slammed into me and I hit the wall and lost balance and fell on the ground, people were laughing at me. And my knee got scratched. ;~;

So dicks and i bet the guy didnt even help you up!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nope he just laughed at me, didn't even say sorry, but meh whatever.

That's horrible. I would get really angry and tell him to apologize at least.

I was having physical ed class and my class were divided into four teams to play soccer. So two teams were playing against each other and my team and another team were standing outside the court in case the ball shoots out, we can go retrieve it.

So the ball shot out from the court and it was running down the hill, and I ran after it. But that day it just stopped raining and it was muddy, so I slipped on the mud and (things seemed pretty slow-mo for me at that moment) I literally sort of flew like Superman and fell down to the ground. It was embarrassing, but freaking funny so I couldn't stop laughing. So did everyone. But I had cuts on both elbows and knees. :(

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well one time my friend got into a fight with a older classmen and they literaly punch each other and he asked for help from me, but I was to scared and people were laughing at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back