• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Email notifications

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm having problems with the forum and the email notifications. I can't receive any and it's really frustrating. My email address is correct, my settings are set to auto-subscribe and I don't think I've block the khinsider email address (which is what by the way?). Anyone?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What do you use the email notifications for, new posts in threads you make? I've actually never used the email notification feature. Has it ever worked for you?

Would you mind if I changed your default email to mine and see if it'll work?

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
No, it has never worked.. And that's the main reason I don't visit here too often nowadays. I lose track of discussions easily without the emails.

D

Deleted member 36435

You can subscribe to threads and check if there a replies through your User CP.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
You can subscribe to threads and check if there a replies through your User CP.

I know that. But why is the email option there? Does it work? Does any of you have it?

I tried with a different email and no notifications have reached me.. So I guess it's a site issue.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
No, it has never worked.. And that's the main reason I don't visit here too often nowadays. I lose track of discussions easily without the emails.

Have you had the option on ever since you joined the site?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I've had mine linked to an email account since I joined the forums; subscribing to threads for email notifications has worked on a consistent basis as far as I know.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I turned mine off but I have used it in the past. It could be a spam thing messing with it and throwing it out before you receive it. I don't know what the email for our notifications thing is offhand but you could add that to an allow list through your email.

But, idk, make sure the email notifications thing is on, add the forum email to your allow list, and I guess just wait and see for now. I wish I could be of more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back