• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Email from Square Enix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

distubedsword

Yea but dont give up what if they let us down already but what if they send both of them out on the same day that would be nice but so are some dreams im not giving up hope but it looks slime

Marieze

the other guys r prob right, its probobly an automated message cus im sure they get tons of those same exact questions every day.

on a more positive note, i dont see any reason y they shoodnt bring it here! all it wood do wood get them more money! COME ON SQUARE-ENIX!!!

lionheartroar83

Square Enix sent me a letter years ago before the announcement of KH2 telling me that they had no plans for a sequel at that time. a month later I saw the trailer for kh2. my point is that they don't like to give alot of information to people

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's coming out next year for the PS2.

Sora18

Well you guys, just wait, there is no official word, and what happeneds when it does come out, what then? I know what I'll do, I'll rub it in your face :D

[√]Genuflect
KH2FM not going out of japan=KH fans on rage.
Respect for SE.Lowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back