• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Email from Square Enix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora18

Ok I sent a email asking if there is official word if KH2 Final Mix, is coming or not, well

a man who deals with the techincal stuff, sent me a message back today, his name was Ryan, and he wrote.

"Thank you for sending this message, I hope this answers your question.
There is no word yet from the mother S.E in Japan about a release date for KH2 Final Mix+ for the US, but there is still no official word, about it not coming to the US/PAL areas, I hope this anwsers your question.

Also note that S.E in Japan are currently working on tons of new projects.
Sincerely Ryan"

Does this mean there's still a chance? I don't know, I was just curious about it.

What do you guys think about it.

V

V.A.T.13

Nah, thats a default message thing they send to every person who emails them. The email prolly went to thier bulk folder anyway...

Doubt you'll get a real answer, if you do, I'm asking for Nomu's head on a platter...

Sora18

Well I mean, when I got the message I was like no way, but I guess your right, just wait, and see, that's all we can do.

Sora18

Well man you gotta think about it, maybe it's becase well it would just cost more money to do it, and well, think about it, if they did then what about Europe? They would have to do it to them too. So it's like, there waiting, you know, let people get comfortable about it not coming, then a few months later BAM! make annoucement about it coming, you guys never know, I mean there is still a very small chance, but I'm taking that chance.

Just wait, that's all there asking I bet.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
no way in hell

as he said: S.E in Japan are currently working on tons of new projects
plus, it's been a long time for KHII FM+ release in japan
so no english

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
That's probably an automated message. SE hasn't said anything, I don't think the game's coming here. Ever.

V

V.A.T.13

KHFM+ isn't really all that great. Its the same game just with a few new features. Just import it if you want it so much. And if you can't, just watch everything on youtube and cut yourself. :'D

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
KHFM+ isn't really all that great. Its the same game just with a few new features. Just import it if you want it so much. And if you can't, just watch everything on youtube and cut yourself. :'D

i know, i was just giving him an example :p

osmshowkh

Website
www.freewebs.com

Its not just a few extra features. There are tons more things you can do in KH2 FM+ you practically face every organization member that you fought in CoM over again. There are a couple of new keyblades way more bosses, new items.

We have no reason to believe it won't come to North America unless the give us a straight out answer which we havent received yet. Plus the way kh2 sold in America Kh2 Fm+ would do just is good. I understand square-enix is working on many other projects but i bet they have some time to fit in for kh2 fm+. I think these emails are just giving them more the reason to let it out here because they know that they will have strong buyers. Know one would send that email and not buy the game if it came out. At this point we have no reason to believe it won't come out here so everyone who thinks it won't needs to stop being negative.

Last edited:

Souten Ni Zase

Its not just a few extra features. There are tons more things you can do in KH2 FM+ you practically face every organization member that you fought in CoM over again. There are a couple of new keyblades way more bosses, new items.
She was talking about Kingdom Hearts Final Mix...

C

Charlie

Maybe Square will take pity on all of us, and start shipping it to places other than Japan? I have no idea. But again, if there isn't any sign of it coming, just import the damn thing the best way you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back