• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Email from SE Online Store - Pre-Order will be debited soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbG33K

Yesterday, I received the following from the Square Enix Online Store:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your pre-ordering KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX LIMITED EDITION [PS4]. We are pleased to announce that we will soon be preparing your order for shipment. As part of this preparation, we will begin charging for preorders on Thursday, March 2nd, 2017 using the payment details that you provided upon checkout.

Please verify that you have sufficient funds available for the payment option you selected during the pre-order process. If your payment cannot be charged successfully, then your order will be canceled.

Please make sure your ship to address is current.
To modify, follow or manage your preorder, please sign into your account on our store.

Thank you for supporting Square Enix,
The Square Enix Online Store Team

I was under the impression that billing happens when (or shortly before) the pre-ordered item has shipped. The game is still not supposed to release for nearly 4 weeks! Is it possible it may be shipped this far before the release date? Or do they just bill super early?

If anybody pre-ordered 2.8 or any other title from the SE Online Store, please clarify!

Yamuraiha

Awards
I think some of the shipping options? or whatever charge you a few weeks before, it depends... with some preorders they charge you $1 or something. I personally find the SE store a bit weird when it comes to preordering stuff/paying because of this.

Xethik

I can confirm that this does happen with the online store for some reason. I remember them charging me for my pre-order for FFXV a few weeks early. As for my shipping options, I believe I chose standard shipping, don't know if it matters though.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Square almost always bills pre-orders about a month in advance so that they can prepare everyone's orders in time to be delivered for release day... even though it will sometimes still not be delivered on release day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back