• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EM Finally Solved!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

I posted this on another thread but i wanted to make this seperate, anyways heres proof that the mysterious EM is none other than Axel!

EMProof.bmp
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/skyscreamer/EMProof.bmp

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
hm....they do look alike, but i'm still not convinced... in the picture where his hood is up, there's no scar or whatever that mark is below the eye..
it's not him x.x

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
Xiao said:
hm....they do look alike, but i'm still not convinced... in the picture where his hood is up, there's no scar or whatever that mark is below the eye..
it's not him x.x
you probably can't see it because of shadow but anyway i really don't think it's him

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I dont think its him either,not just because that the weapons are diferent or the face,I dont even think that the EM is going to exist in the U.S or any other country but Japan.

And we have never seen a Organization member with his weapon so we have never even met him yet,and have you ever thought that the EM could be a female?

Dual Wielder

tiamod said:
I dont think its him either,not just because that the weapons are diferent or the face,I dont even think that the EM is going to exist in the U.S or any other country but Japan.

And we have never seen a Organization member with his weapon so we have never even met him yet,and have you ever thought that the EM could be a female?

not to be rude or anything, but enigmatic man doesnt have much in the chest area so i doubt its a she, and besides, why would it be the enigmatic man be a chick if hes called the enigmatic man...

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Dual Wielder said:
not to be rude or anything, but enigmatic man doesnt have much in the chest area so i doubt its a she, and besides, why would it be the enigmatic man be a chick if hes called the enigmatic man...

It's ok im just saying that its possible because I thought EM was just a fan name,I didn't know it was confirmed that it was a guy!

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
tiamod said:

don't you hear him in final mix with a male voice?

XxWhiteLightxX

vampire_lord00 said:
don't you hear him in final mix with a male voice?

Not everyone has Final Mix.

The Reaper said:
I posted this on another thread but i wanted to make this seperate, anyways heres proof that the mysterious EM is none other than Axel!

EMProof.bmp
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/skyscreamer/EMProof.bmp

I also made a reply to this on the other thread but:
I don't mean to correct you but, this past year I had been studying facial features in an art class. And if you look again Axel's nose is pointed down more and the bridge of his nose is smaller and his forehead is closer to his nose. But it's closer than Ansem.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well look at the tone Quility of there Skin, Axels is very light while The EMs Skin is a very dark type which in reality looks like Ansem. Im not saying the EM is Ansem he just bears some kind of Resembalnce to him

adventchildkiori

hmm right and the full picture of EM with sora, kairi, etc already has ansem on it, there would be no point in putting ansem on one picture twice.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
The hood looks like it's hiding spikey hair. And, even Nomura said that Axel was a very significant character in KH2, so it very well could be.
The shading could be covering his already dark green teardrops...
Besides, in that picture you got the unknown from, Ansem was standing on the other side.
It is possible it is Axel.
And all art is different. It depends on who painted the picture. :)

DiZ'journey

besides all unknowns have hoods they just dont wear them all the time or at all it could just be a picture of axel with his hood on....the odd thing is to me it looked more like ansem which is weird because i was sure DiZ was ansem but now im not so sure..... if you remember in the first trailer DiZ an the EM where talking (Nomura said it was the same unknown who attacked in FM) and said "we cant let him know him know are plans ansem". at first i thought EM was talking to Diz but now.........how knows? i cant wait for it to come out.

X DoubleSunday

For whoever said that EM won't be in the US game is pretty wrong maaaan. Namura said that (although the staff doesn't know it) but the same guy talking to Diz (where u can only see his torso) is the same man as in Final Mix so he's gonna be in the game. They wouldn't cut such an important character, or what seems might be an important character. PLus he also said it was the sme person in Hollow Bastion that was standing in the middle of all the other org. members. Remember? The only other thing to support that EM is ansem is tha tin the first kingdom hearts, until the end, Ansem always wore that hooded thing. Although it was different eh still wore it and u couldn't see a face, that and ansem could float when u fought him and so can the EM, I DON'T KNOW i'm just saying what I saw.

DiZ'journey

actully looking closer he looks more like the sitting unknown just because of the wat he wheres his hood it is a little different from the rest he also appears in the picture with sora donald goofy mickey bhk kairi DiZ an anknown (posably the EM ) and one that wheres his hooh a little differently........the mystery continues (stupid game making us wait till winter grumble grumble)

NEO9011

Is it just me, or can you see an eye on the EM picture. It looks closer to his nose than Axel's and its shaped different. Then again, you can't expect the pictures to be perfect. If it is Axel, we can't blame Nomura that his pics arent perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back