• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► "Elementals" Need comments please KH and ANime please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gjkc4204

" I cant believe it was a false alarm" Kakashi said from inside the black car. " Why would he even send his men into that port. There are way to many people he would have been caught. God I hate bein the goodguy sometimes. Always chekin into every little thing. It gets annoying over the years."
"Kakashi your not gonna quit now are you?" Asuma asked
" No way. The money is to good for me to qui-"
BOOM

*opening theme song Rewrite by Asian Kung-Fu Generation*
Several hours earlier

Teacher" OK now we will quickly go over something you all should have known since you were young but I want you to pass. So we will go over the basics of bending."
The class breathed a sigh of releif school was almost over for the summer and the kids hadnt gotten a break yet.
" Can anyone tell me the 4 main elementals?" teacher asked
A girl raised her hand. "yes?" teacher said
" the 4 main elementals are Fire, Water, earth and Wind." the girl answered.
"Now" teach continued"Name the 5th element"
" the 5th element is the Sage also called Mage." girl replied once more
" One more why is the 5th element controversial?"
" Because it is not cosidered a true element. It was said it was developed in the middle ages by those who could not shift the elements and has even been called witchcraft since then. Its powers are random and differ from person to person. And they are more succesful in learning the other alements" girl finished.
"Good now for someone else how about you" she said pointing to a kid in the front. "Tell me about the 2 abnormal elements"
" the 2 abnormal elements are Lightning and the blue flame and are created under certain conditions"
"Which are?" teach asked"
"I forgot" kid said
" When a fire and a water elemental have a child there is a small chance it will be a blue flame child. The same goes for wind and earth there is a small chance they will give birth to a lightning elemental." she was now wrapped up in her lesson and kept going
"the 4 elements Fire ,Water, Earth and Air. are related both positively and negatively"
"Earth relates to Fire and Water.positively. Sonce earth and water are both relatively tangible whereas Air and Fire are not. this is also how Fire and Air relate.. Earth and Fire also relate as they are sutbborn and aggresive elements. Air and Water have more flow to their arts and that is how they relate as well/
Now Fira and water have nothing in common so they relate negitivly as do Air and Earth." She took a breath

" A lightning elemental is a person whho can shift and bend electricity which is just what it sounds like but Blue Flame elementals aka the willow Wisps are much more creative and clever. They weild mystic blue and purple flames with the grace of a water elemental and the aggresion of a fire element."
"now then can anyone name the final and MOST important elements?"
random kid" Light and Darkness."
Teach"Yes the light and the Darkness must be held at all times by only 2 people per element there are 2 lights and 2 darknesses. There is an elder light and a youth ligh as there is the same for darkness. youth and Elder. When the elder dies the youth then becomes the elder and the next child born becomes a chosen weilder. Ying and Yang the 2 must balance. Now.."

A little boy age 14 was in the back talkin to his best friend at this orphanage. His name wasnt known so the orphange just called him Naruto.
"so how is your water control coming along?" Naruto asked Davis
Davis was a skinny kid with gogles and a vest on and answered" Not that good a can barely turn water into ice its just a big slush. Unlike you you have to be the best Fire element 14 year old Ive ever seen betwen you and Jimmie we have 2 good elementals at this orphanage"
"Yeah but that stupid bullying Earth element Jimmie just pi-"
" Naruto!!" teacher called"
" me off." he finished" Yes mam?"
"Since you have apparently been listening the whole time what is the square root of 144?"
Naruto was a little confused @_@
"The answer is 12 but we werent talking about that anyway. We were discussing elementals which you happen to have a talent for. I cannot say the same for your grades sadly. Class dimissed to recess!" She cried as the bell rang.

ON the little area that might be considered a playground by the poor orphans was basicaly a broken basketball goal some brokens swings and cement.
Naruto was wlkin to one of the only 2 benches the rundown place had when-TRIP- Naruto fell down and felt exactly how hard the cement was. He looked behind him and saw a piece of the ground slightly higher than the rest. Thats what he had tripped on. Behind the mound he saw a tub of pimply lard known as Jimmie. Who was an earth elemental."No wonder hes an orphan "
"Havin fun?" Jimmie asked sarcasstically
Naruto ignored him
"come on" Jimmie said then he lifted some rocks with his elemental power and flung them at Naruto. Who still ignored him. Naruto gritted his teeth.
"Oh well" jimmie said" he then picked up a big piece of chipped cement and -SLAM- right into Davis sending him against the wall and blood running down his chin. He was out. "Davis!" Naruto called. Jim just turned "heh" he grunted"See what happens when you do listen?" He went to manipulate another cement piece. He tossed it... then -BANG-all that was left was dust. "well hes got some bite to him"
Jimmie said . And then he sent his hand to the ground. And a pillar of eath shot up. Naruto jumpped and landed on it. his hands were begining tocatch aflame
He jumed once more and landed on Jimmies face sending Jimmie back.
Naruto was madthe flame from his hands grew he lifted them to shoulder hight and put them together and..-BOOM- he averted his aim before it was tolate so he had just hit a wall. jimmie was scared stiff. Until falling debris knocked him out.

outside the giant hole a black car came to a stop....

gjkc4204

This is not a Naruto fic I swear

this is a combonation of anime i like and KH characters that is totally regardless to any storyline but mine

The elementals topic is pretty much avatar except mine has more Elements
and I did not copy Avatar. I have had this idea for over a year developing in my mind. Im just kinda shy.

Characters I plan on having in the future

Naruto: Naruto, Sasuke,Shikamaru,Kakashi, Kiba, Sakura, Asuma, Rock Lee, Master Gai, Neji, TenTen, garra (lots of easy to use charcters)

KH: Sora,Riku, Ansem, some ORg members maybe.

YuYuHakusho: Kurama, Hiei

FMA: Ed, Greed,

Shaman King: yoh Horohoro/Trey

beyblade(yes beyblade) Max Kai, Ray (they wont spin tops they are just character mediums as I couldnt think up any original characters.yet)

DNAngel: Dark

THIS LIST IS NOT FINAL MORE WILL BE ADDED

I know I double posted I did it intentionally

If I get decent reviews and you wanna see all the other characters tie into this Ill make a chap2

I apoligise for poor grammar and spelling and a poor fight secene this was written at 1:45 in the morn and its my first fic. The next one will be better. I was bascially going for concept here ill realy work hard on the Next battle scene. I promise

gjkc4204

Gravel and debris were still falling from the damaged wall.
As two unconcious boys still lay asleep. Had Naruto not been so entranced by what he had just done he would have been at his friends side but noone could have predicted that such a violent blast of fire would have exited his hands. And now a strange man was exiting the black car as a large piece of the debris fell right for him. Just before it landed his hand glowed with electricity and then shot up and before he was even fully out of the car the rock had been demolished at his hand. This entranced Naruto even more than his own strength. He was just in the awe of the moment as the man walked up to him.
" It was you that let out that blast wasnt it? Whats your name?" he asked
" M-My name is Naruto." he managed to voice.
"OK where is your teacher?"
"Over there" he said pointing to the woman whose class he had left last.She was coming over.
Before she could even say anything Kakashi was talking."I think I would like a word with you and the owner of this orphanage please."
"But the children" she said pointing to Jimmie and Davis.
" Dont worry my cohorts will be more than happy to help"

- That Night-

" SO your actually leavin" Davis questioned as Naruto packed what clothing he had.
" Yeah Master Kakashi said I could train under him and since Im gettin no where right here in this PLACE. I decided to take him up on his offer. Schools over so Ill be training all summer for the worlds championship in fall. The prelims start at the end of Augaust. Oh! and one more thing here since yours broke" Naruto took off his own gogles and handed them to Davis since his had broken during the scuffle with Jimmie.
" I cant take these they're yours we got em that day when you first learned you were a fire elemental. On the day of the field trip. We promised we'ld be best buds and be proffesional elementals. and these goggles would be or mark. We would be the best elemental partner team ever!" Davis was about to brake down.
"No take em" Naruto replied "Heh you need somethin to remeber me by. You always forget everything else."
Davis picked up his head with a smile" Alright, when you get famous I can easily sell them for a couple hundred anyway" They laughed." You just look so weird without somethin there on your forehead. Its so empty."
" Master Kakashi said the final three rounds will be held in China this year so Ill just pick up one of those cool little headbands people wear. Probly a blue one with some symbol one it. ill send you one with the money I get from wining OK. Then Ill come visit." Naruto replied.
"OK, if your sure" Davis said and they continued their goodbyes.

Three Months Later

"Wow master Kakashi Ive never flown in a plane before!" Naruto was amazed as they flw over the pacific. "What about that other student you said you were teaching you never told me anything about him not even if he made it. Guess he didn't" Naruto said with smug arrogance.
" Don't worry you'll meet him soon enough. I put him on a different flight so you two wouldn't meet eachother until the quarter finals." Kakashi explained
"Oh okay." Naruto said " When we get to China can I go see the shops I need t pick up something."
" Sure Naruto. Ive got errands I need to run myself anyway."

- Several days later- (sry about all the time cuts )

Naruto woke up. Today was the day the quarter finals started.
He had a room to himself since Kakashi didnt play favorites between his two pupils. Kakashi's other student also had their own room. Naruto rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock. 9:46
"WHAT!" Naruto screamed" The transport to the arena leaves in less than 15 minutes" He threw on his clothes, newly purchased headband, and then ran downstairs to the hotel lobby.
"Why didnt master wake me" he grumbled to himself.
"Naruto Uzamaki" he heard the bellhop say behind the desk"
"Yes" he answered.
" I have a message for you from your master." he said handing Naruto a letter. Naruto opened it up and read.

Naruto you need to be more responsible so I thought this would be an easy way for me to teach it to you. GoodLuck. Hope your fast. Signed Kakashi

" Damn that Kakashi!'' Naruto seethed" If I get disqualified its his fault" and with that he ran out the door.

Naruto exited the cab. He was at the transport he was gonna make it. At least until the chopper holding all the contestants exept Naruto took off right before his eyes.
"Don't worry your Master inticipated this." said a voice Naruto turned and saw a pilot."Now get on before we are late."

So Naruto got to the battle ground. To his suprise it wasnt an arena but a forest with a medium size lake in the middle. It also had a peak off to the East(think Pride Rock from LionKing). They were in a tall white building with many windows so the matches could be watched easily by the judges. There were no stands or chairs because of the area of the event there was no crowds of people or fans. The entire thing was televised. The only people around were a couple of suits and a a kid Narutos age that was actually sleeping at a time like this. He couldnt be in the competition Naruto thought. Naruto went off to an observation balcony and found his teacher aloofly staring into space.

"So your finally awake?" Kakashi said
"No thanks to you.." Naruto replied " Hey thats a...."
"Yeah I know a headband yours was so cool I just had to get one. I made it cover an eye to add mystery to my face."
Naruto" "
"they announced your opponent. It was random drawing but fate has some sense of humor."
"How" inquired Naruto
"Because" a voice behind Naruto startled.
"Wha-" Naruto turned around startled
" your facing me" A boy his age said from behind. He had khaki shorts,black hair, and a blue shirt, and a headband identical to Naruto's.
"You will be facing my other pupil, Sasuke, the wind prodigy" Kakashi stated

Ruki

I read most of it but I see it as a huge crossover of good stuff into something mediocre(sp?). Also run it through a spell checker before you post it.

gjkc4204

Gravel and debris were still falling from the damaged wall.
As two unconscious boys still lay asleep. Had Naruto not been so entranced by what he had just done he would have been at his friends side but noone could have predicted that such a violent blast of fire would have exited his hands. And now a strange man was exiting the black car as a large piece of the debris fell right for him. Just before it landed his hand glowed with electricity and then shot up and before he was even fully out of the car the rock had been demolished at his hand. This entranced Naruto even more than his own strength. He was just in the awe of the moment as the man walked up to him.
" It was you that let out that blast wasn’t it? What’s your name?" he asked
" M-My name is Naruto." he managed to voice.
"OK where is your teacher?"
"Over there" he said pointing to the woman whose class he had left last. She was coming over.
Before she could even say anything Kakashi was talking."I think I would like a word with you and the owner of this orphanage please."
"But the children" she said pointing to Jimmie and Davis.
" Don’t worry my cohorts will be more than happy to help"
- That Night-

" SO your actually leaving" Davis questioned as Naruto packed what clothing he had.
" Yeah Master Kakashi said I could train under him and since Im getting no where right here in this PLACE. I decided to take him up on his offer. Schools over so Ill be training all summer for the worlds championship in fall. The prelims start at the end of August. Oh! and one more thing here since yours broke" Naruto took off his own goggles and handed them to Davis since his had broken during the scuffle with Jimmie.
" I cant take these they're yours we got em that day when you first learned you were a fire elemental. On the day of the field trip. We promised we’d be best buds and be professional elementals. and these goggles would be or mark. We would be the best elemental partner team ever!" Davis was about to brake down.
"No take em" Naruto replied "Heh you need something to remember me by. You always forget everything else."
Davis picked up his head with a smile" Alright, when you get famous I can easily sell them for a couple hundred anyway" They laughed." You just look so weird without something there on your forehead. Its so empty."
" Master Kakashi said the final three rounds will be held in China this year so Ill just pick up one of those cool little headbands people wear. Probably a blue one with some symbol one it. ill send you one with the money I get from wining OK. Then Ill come visit." Naruto replied.
"OK, if your sure" Davis said and they continued their goodbyes.

Three Months Later

"Wow master Kakashi I’ve never flown in a plane before!" Naruto was amazed as they flew over the pacific. "What about that other student you said you were teaching you never told me anything about him not even if he made it. Guess he didn't" Naruto said with smug arrogance.
" Don't worry you'll meet him soon enough. I put him on a different flight so you two wouldn't meet each other until the quarter finals." Kakashi explained
"Oh okay." Naruto said " When we get to China can I go see the shops I need t pick up something."
" Sure Naruto. I’ve got errands I need to run myself anyway."

- Several days later-"

Naruto woke up. Today was the day the quarter finals started.
He had a room to himself since Kakashi didn’t play favorites between his two pupils. Kakashi's other student also had their own room. Naruto rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock. 9:46
"WHAT!" Naruto screamed" The transport to the arena leaves in less than 15 minutes" He threw on his clothes, newly purchased headband, and then ran downstairs to the hotel lobby.
"Why didn’t master wake me" he grumbled to himself.
"Naruto Uzamaki" he heard the bellhop say behind the desk"
"Yes" he answered.
" I have a message for you from your master." he said handing Naruto a letter. Naruto opened it up and read.

Naruto you need to be more responsible so I thought this would be an easy way for me to teach it to you. Good Luck. Hope your fast. Signed Kakashi

" Damn that Kakashi!'' Naruto seethed" If I get disqualified its his fault" and with that he ran out the door.

Naruto exited the cab. He was at the transport he was gonna make it. At least until the chopper holding all the contestants except Naruto took off right before his eyes.
"Don't worry your Master anticipated this." said a voice Naruto turned and saw a pilot."Now get on before we are late."

So Naruto got to the battle ground. To his surprise it wasn’t an arena but a forest with a medium size lake in the middle. It also had a peak off to the East(think Pride Rock from LionKing). They were in a tall white building with many windows so the matches could be watched easily by the judges. There were no stands or chairs because of the area of the event there was no crowds of people or fans. The entire thing was televised. The only people around were a couple of suits and a kid Naruto’s age that was actually sleeping at a time like this. He couldn’t be in the competition Naruto thought. Naruto went off to an observation balcony and found his teacher aloofly staring into space.

"So your finally awake?" Kakashi said
"No thanks to you.." Naruto replied " Hey that’s a...."
"Yeah I know a headband yours was so cool I just had to get one. I made it cover an eye to add mystery to my face."
Naruto" @_@"
"they announced your opponent. It was random drawing but fate has some sense of humor." "How" inquired Naruto
"Because" a voice behind Naruto startled.
"Wha-" Naruto turned around startled
" your facing me" A boy his age said from behind. He had khaki shorts, black hair, and a blue shirt, and a headband identical to Naruto's.
"You will be facing my other pupil, Sasuke, the wind prodigy" Kakashi stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back