• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Superman!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eioha

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Tsui Zuo Concept!

Actually, I was sick the other day but, it's really cool to see you're still drawing, Eioha. :)

The veteran warrior looks great and very intimating. It's be awesome if there was more of him to look at.

As for the (Oni) half human, looks so cool and just like a demon. Keep up the good work, Eioha!

Is the avatar and signature a drawing of yours? I've been meaning to ask you that.

Eioha

Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Tsui Zuo Concept!

I like that a lot. You have a very Joe Madureira style, which is great.

Thanks, i'm glad you like and think so!

Actually, I was sick the other day but, it's really cool to see you're still drawing, Eioha. :)

The veteran warrior looks great and very intimating. It's be awesome if there was more of him to look at.

As for the (Oni) half human, looks so cool and just like a demon. Keep up the good work, Eioha!

Is the avatar and signature a drawing of yours? I've been meaning to ask you that.

I hope you've gotten better! I will never stop drawing buddy, I just have a lots and lots of homeworks/stuff to do.

Thanks, i'm happy that you think it's cool!! And of course I will do - I will try to improve the whole time.

I'm very honored you thought so, but sadly, no. The profil picture was made by the not-yet-so-well-known Ludo Lullabi and the signature picture was made by Joe Madureira, called Mad! He is seen as one of the "comic rockstars". I'm trying to get a very similar style to that of Joe Madureira. You should check his work out, it's amazing.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Playing with shading

Hey Eioha! Sorry I haven't been posting much, been preoccupied with other stuffs xD ------ All your drawings are looking good! I like your style. :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I'm not sure what to make of him but, it's still pretty good and amazing for a sketch, Eioha. Considering you put a lot of detail into his facial structure for a sketch. Is he a fantasy character, perhaps a viking, a dwarf or something else entirely? I look forward to finding out.

Eioha

Hey Eioha! Sorry I haven't been posting much, been preoccupied with other stuffs xD ------ All your drawings are looking good! I like your style. :D

No worries, you have a life aswell. Thanks my friend! :)

I'm not sure what to make of him but, it's still pretty good and amazing for a sketch, Eioha. Considering you put a lot of detail into his facial structure for a sketch. Is he a fantasy character, perhaps a viking, a dwarf or something else entirely? I look forward to finding out.

You don't really have to make of him anything, he is just a random male sketch where I played around with the shading :) I liked how the shading turned out though! Thanks, i'm glad you think that! If he should be anybody though, I would say a Space Marine Captain!

Shawty

Awards
Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Wolverine!!

I think you're really good at what you do, I like your style, kind of like an unfinished style or so I would call it. I would like to see something more detailed/shaded though just to see how you would take that on! Anyway, you're doing very well. Keep drawing! ^.^

Eioha

Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Wolverine!!

I think you're really good at what you do, I like your style, kind of like an unfinished style or so I would call it. I would like to see something more detailed/shaded though just to see how you would take that on! Anyway, you're doing very well. Keep drawing! ^.^

Thanks! I think it's hard to define a style to be "finished", since you keep improving and maybe discover things that you preferer doing instead of what you usually did before. But yeah, I can defintely get better than this! I'll make sure to do a detailed picture in the near-future! And thanks again! :)

Have you come up with any concept for the things we talked about yet?

Yes, I have!

So, it's been a little while.. Do you guys like superman? Was a bit inspired when seeing "Injustice: Gods among us!", so I did a piece of him.
Hope you'll enjoy! tell what you think!:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/139/6/a/6a94c3ced260968c2e758d4b246e9efc-d65ud3i.jpg

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Supes looks good, eyebrows are a bit big. Had I not read the title, might of not known who he was. Had it been a full body; I probably could of been able to tell who he was. However, it does look great and I think you're style of drawing is still very orginial when it comes to drawing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back