• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Superman!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Orc Sketch

The way you do muscles reminds me alot of Joe Madureira, which is toally a good thing.

This is what I thought when I saw it.

Your knowledge of muscles is pretty good if you were able to churn that out in about 10 minutes, I'd be fussing over them too much :p

i felt really bad about abandoning this section recently, but i'm glad to see people like you are keeping it alive

Eioha

Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Orc Sketch

This is what I thought when I saw it.

Your knowledge of muscles is pretty good if you were able to churn that out in about 10 minutes, I'd be fussing over them too much :p

i felt really bad about abandoning this section recently, but i'm glad to see people like you are keeping it alive

Thanks! I'm really glad that my style reminds you guys of Madureira's! :)

I've also been drawing muscles a lot, be it human and sometimes animals, heh, so it's just through study anatomy and practise :p

I'm especially happy about your last part of your comment bro! \m/

Eioha

Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Dwarf Warrior - Play sketch

I've drawn a portrait of a suprhero of mine. I call him "Avarion". I just had to get him on paper.

Avarion has mastered the ability to scan the memories of others. He has the power to make duplicates of himself and he is known for his unheard-of wisdom. Avarion has learned to confuse the thinking of a foe, and is tactical in battle. He can also be seen on the battlefield, as he has superhuman strength - to a certain degree. However, the more he uses his mind power, the more he'll weaken.

I hope you'll enjoy!
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/365/b/e/bed33eed6c2a2892af7c182c500edf68-d5ps6rb.jpg

Eioha

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Gillard

Sup, Eioha.

Eh, I think everyone's been around here and there, when they have the spare time. But seriously, keep up the drawings because they're fantastic!

I really like Gillard. He reminds me a little bit of Cloud Strife but, very original and different at the same time. How I wish I had your drawing skills. <3

Avarion is cool but, it'd be great to see more of him.

The dwarf drawing is simply amazing.

How long have you been drawing for, Eioha? How long did it take to draw muscles like that, so evenly? Do you draw everyday? Sorry, I know I'm throwing lots of question at ya, lol. xD I'm simply curious.

Eioha

Sup, Kitkat!

You'r probably right, but it seems to me that the Traditional Media threads doesn't get much attention to be honest. I wonder why. Thanks!! I'm extremly happy that you like my drawings!

Yeh, I was goin' for a resembling personality(he is maybe a tad bit more grumpy, heh), but still keeping him somehow unique, and I wanted it to "shine" through the drawing - if you know what I mean :p

I've been drawing more serious for around 2-3 years I think? I can't remember exact how long I've been drawing - but my guess would be around that period of time! :) Hmmm, It varies from time to time, but in generally it doesn't really take that long time. Yes! I try to draw everyday, even if it's just a little! I think that is one of the things that makes me really improve! ;) I'm actually just glad to recieve questions and comments, so thanks a lot buddy!

I did a "overlook" design on Gillard, took roughly 5-10 mins! What do you think of the design?
Hope you'll enjoy!:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/012/3/b/gillard___character_design_by_vachetta-d5r86ul.jpg

Trag

Bronze Member

I enjoy your style, it's cartoony is an excellent way. You've got proportion down pretty solid, to which I am envious. The legs could be a little longer on that last one, although I'm thinking you may have done that deliberately? Either way, looking good.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I like the design you gave Gillard and, I'm impressed it only took you 5-10 mins to do. :) Wow, 2-3 whole years of drawing. I envy your skills, Eioha.

You're welcome. I find it inspirational when I come across artists like yourself, who draw everyday. Since you don't mind me asking you questions; I was wondering what motivates you to draw each day and, how you choose what to draw? Do you ever replicate anything from video games, manga, anime, ect...?

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

Gillard kinda has a "stock anime/jrpg hero" look to him (largely due to the sword and hair), and it's kinda boring. I feel like you could probably push his design alot further than you have. If he's your protagonist, he needs something that will help him stand out in a crowd. As of now, the big gloves/boots are about the most unique part of his design. I don't mean to be harsh, but you're a good artist, and I feel like you could do way better.

Eioha

I enjoy your style, it's cartoony is an excellent way. You've got proportion down pretty solid, to which I am envious. The legs could be a little longer on that last one, although I'm thinking you may have done that deliberately? Either way, looking good.

Thanks!! I did do it deliberately, but I understand that, you can easily get unsure if it was intented or not - I just thought that length was decent for him, heh. But I didn't focus much on the legs to be honest ;P

Sweet Jesus, amazing! Great job!

Thanks buddy! ;)

I like the design you gave Gillard and, I'm impressed it only took you 5-10 mins to do. :) Wow, 2-3 whole years of drawing. I envy your skills, Eioha.

You're welcome. I find it inspirational when I come across artists like yourself, who draw everyday. Since you don't mind me asking you questions; I was wondering what motivates you to draw each day and, how you choose what to draw? Do you ever replicate anything from video games, manga, anime, ect...?

Thanks, thanks and thanks!!:)
Motivates? Hmmm, I think it's mostly; music, artists(who will blow your mind away with awesomeness), dreams and my "ordinary" imagination. There isn't really a big explaination how I choose what to draw, I just draw what I want to draw! Only time can be a hindrance for me, heh. I don't really "replicate" stuff to be honest, I think it's most awesome if you draw something that is your own. But I have done a little bit of fan art! But I don't think that would be replicating, except for the character!;)

Gillard kinda has a "stock anime/jrpg hero" look to him (largely due to the sword and hair), and it's kinda boring. I feel like you could probably push his design alot further than you have. If he's your protagonist, he needs something that will help him stand out in a crowd. As of now, the big gloves/boots are about the most unique part of his design. I don't mean to be harsh, but you're a good artist, and I feel like you could do way better.

I totally understand what you mean, but I think it's vary from people to people!
I do have another character that I'm playing around with, that (hopefully) maybe isn't in your oppinion that "boring" ;)
I'm really glad for the critic, thanks!

I'm sorry it took a bit of time to respond, but I have been so bussy with family stuff. 2 birthdays in a row, one yesterday and one today. The first one ended late in the night, and the one today just ended now. However, thanks again! I really appreciate your comments, they motivates too!

Edit.: Here is a poorly attempted portraiting of Gillard.. Something seems waaaaay off to be actually him - but I don't know what is wrong!!! Argh! I'll sure to get better!!
Hope you'll somehow enjoy:..

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/013/e/8/e8b674ca73c73258eac400c6dc65f423-d5re8ur.jpg

Last edited:

Eioha

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Nomura style! Takéshio

A decent job? Are you kidding, Eioha!? Takeshio looks fantastic! <3 You got Nomura's style down really good. xD

As for Gillard, I can't really tell what's "off" about him. At first I thought perhaps it was the eyes but, changed my mind the longer I stared at them.

Its great to see new art work of yours put up, Eioha. I don't think I have any questions for you this time around but, it was fun learning new things about you, and what motivates you to draw. :)

Eioha

A decent job? Are you kidding, Eioha!? Takeshio looks fantastic! <3 You got Nomura's style down really good. xD

As for Gillard, I can't really tell what's "off" about him. At first I thought perhaps it was the eyes but, changed my mind the longer I stared at them.

Its great to see new art work of yours put up, Eioha. I don't think I have any questions for you this time around but, it was fun learning new things about you, and what motivates you to draw. :)

Thanks! :D I thought it were a "bad" drawing in others eyes or that I hadn't done anything good - as it didn't get much attention at all. lol.

I think it's the nose!!!! or mouth!!!! that gives me the effect. not sure, I just feel like there is something off :p

Thanks, i'm happy that you wanna comment on my stuff - it gives motivation too! :) No problem, feel free to ask any if you just suddenly have one!!

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

Yeah you got Nomura's style spot on. Being able to switch between styles on the fly isn't something many artists can do, so congrats on that. :D

Eioha

Yeah you got Nomura's style spot on. Being able to switch between styles on the fly isn't something many artists can do, so congrats on that. :D

Thanks a lot qM!:) and sorry for the late response :/ a lot of stuff has been happening for me this whole week!

So I tried to redraw a old character because I still think he has a decent design - and I wanted to see how good I could make it. I still think there is some way, but I'm getting in the right direction(I think, lol). Sadly, I didn't draw his awesome sword.

Anyway hope you'll enjoy! comment and share your opinion!:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/025/6/9/6926fce5c1b0cc119dcafdde8acdb911-d5sng4e.jpg

Eioha

Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Samurai!!

Okay, apparently my samurai character wasn't that popular, lol.

So I decided to draw a portrait of Sora from the Kingdom Hearts 1 - I've always favored his first design the most, and he is my personal favorite KH character, heh.
I've also posted the "special" drawing of Mickey - maybe not so special anymore, but thats up for you to decide.

Sora:
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE...earts___sora_portrait_by_vachetta-d5sor0b.jpg

Mickey the warrior/dragon knight:
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/025/d/9/d9613f52c499cc8e5e42b62d4ad09111-d5soyzf.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy! Comment and tell what you think!

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Sora port. + Mickey!!

That previous character is the bom! Badass!

Sora's looking good but I think his chest might've been a bit wider. It's like his chest is way too small. Might be just me though.

Mickey looks badass as well, dem muscles! xD

Eioha

Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Sora port. + Mickey!!

That previous character is the bom! Badass!

Sora's looking good but I think his chest might've been a bit wider. It's like his chest is way too small. Might be just me though.

Mickey looks badass as well, dem muscles! xD

Haha, thanks. I don't really know, Sora doesn't really have that large of a chest in Kingdom Hearts 1, had he? Heh, yeh I thought Mickey should have some mucles, since he would probably swing the sword the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back