• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ehh, let me be weird for a moment...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
So I'm doing this again for the same reason as last year, just because it's not very often you get to make a thread about your birthday. However, I really want to capitalize on this opportunity by putting more feeling into this, so bare with me for a bit ^^;

I want to thank each and every single one of you who is reading this, hell even the people not reading this on this site. I've made a lot of progress this year that I'm so thankful for, and that's only because everything happened the way it did. Even the smallest, smallest of things helped build up to where I am now, and I'm grateful for all of them, good or bad. We may not have even talked to each other, but I still want to thank you and everyone else.

If I'm not making sense, then whatever. Just know that this is a genuine thank you to you all.

Oh, and happy birthday to me~

Recon

Art of War
Awards
SgcRz.png

Back