• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eh, Like it or Don't

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
EH.jpg
Eh I just picked up a pencil and started drawing.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, nice shading and all. I like the wave. It seems fine to me. :D Might have to edit the body proportion though, seems a bit off in my opinion.

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
The tooth is fine, I don't see why everyone else think it's off. It's just a bit... flat. I don't know about everything else, but fixing the torso would make it (more)decent(er). The right breast seems to be resting on a flat surface :/ The arm on the right side[of the drawing] seems out of proportion... Take a look at the upper part of the arm. It seems short. Take a look at your upper arm. See how long it is and where it reaches your torso; what length it is. Compare that to the arm on the girl. Also, the right hand is perfect, but it looks too small. Even though it's at the front it doesn't need that much foreshortening. Make it bigger, maybe? The size of the hand is roughly the size of the face - just a note. Hope that helped a bit ^^ I know it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back