• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

effect of chain of memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeavin

Pointless to the story? It depends. Since Riku chose to keep his memories of the castle and darkness, he may somehow bring it into the story of KH2, possibly. At the end of CoM it seemed to me that he implied he was going to remind Sora of everything. If you ignore the story for a second though, one of the game's main functions was to introduce the player to some of the characters in KH2. Somehow though, this game is supposed to bridge the gap between the two console games.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
Keeavin said:
Pointless to the story? It depends. Since Riku chose to keep his memories of the castle and darkness, he may somehow bring it into the story of KH2, possibly. At the end of CoM it seemed to me that he implied he was going to remind Sora of everything. If you ignore the story for a second though, one of the game's main functions was to introduce the player to some of the characters in KH2. Somehow though, this game is supposed to bridge the gap between the two console games.

oh i got ya still kinda pointless..........kinda

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
the point of the game was not to let us get bored wild kh2 comes out and sora might remeber those memories of the castle cause he said "lost but not forgotten" and that might help him in the game and they wanted us to get to know the org. members

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
The point of the game was to hold the fans interest untill KH2 came out. Also Nomura stated that he had to give somer characters in KH2 larger roles because of their large roles in CoM. I don't CoM it was pointless. It could have been better, but it was still a very decent game.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
shortythugsta said:
the point of the game was not to let us get bored wild kh2 comes out and sora might remeber those memories of the castle cause he said "lost but not forgotten" and that might help him in the game and they wanted us to get to know the org. members

those are good reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back