• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EDIT: DAYS GOT ALL OF THE AWARDS EXPECTED! BEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

theres a fine line between opinion and just saying random stuff unaware of what you are really saying.

So, basically you're saying anyone who disagrees with you and likes Days doesn't actually have a legitimate opinion, they're just "saying random stuff unaware of what they're actually saying"? What does that even mean? :|

fans need to know what is good and what is bad.

You can't just state that it's bad as if it's a fact. You clearly do not understand the difference between fact and opinion.

fans do know bad exist, but they just aren't willing to accept it.

I am quite aware that Days is not the best KH game, and I can certainly find many flaws in it. Apparently you haven't seen any of my "Xion is a mary-sue" arguments. But I happen to really enjoy the game as a whole, and I have the right to have that opinion and express it.

If we hate the game, we have every fucking right to bash it as you have every right to masturbate to it.

Did I not just say that? And the vulgar language really isn't necessary you know. :|

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I posted the news for people to discuss, not fight about. And dont tell me to expect it, because what I expect is for you to be mature for your ages.
This "fight" you're referring to is a debate if Days really deserved those rewards or not. Which is getting out of hand because everyone is bashing each other for their opinions. Some people think Days sucked and only deserves one or two rewards. It's their opinion. Get over it.

EDIT: Wow, I'm late :|

fantasy08

Wow I see World War 3 is still going on nice and strong in here. The name calling and cursing has really gotten out of hand.facepalm Guys stop this madness. It's not serious business. Whether you like or dislike Days remember you are all calling each other names and cursing up a storm over a game. I have a strong feeling this thread is going to get closed before long.

Edit: There's debate then there's the cesspool this thread has turned into.

T

The Spoiler

This "fight" you're referring to is a debate if Days really deserved those rewards or not. Which is getting out of hand because everyone is bashing each other for their opinions. Some people think Days sucked and only deserves one or two rewards. It's their opinion. Get over it.

EDIT: Wow, I'm late :|
Thats not the issue here. :|

You people are just overdoing it. No need for being agressive, its a poll that we made Days win for the most part. If you like or dont like the game, or whether you think it should have gotten the awards or not, state your opinion as you like, but be mature about it.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Thats not the issue here. :|

You people are just overdoing it. No need for being agressive, its a poll that we made Days win for the most part. If you like or dont like the game, or whether you think it should have gotten the awards or not, state your opinion as you like, but be mature about it.

well, you see, we did, and you guys were the ones to overreact to it :\

NumberVIII

Edit: There's debate then there's the cesspool this thread has turned into.

Exactly what I was trying to say.

If you like or dont like the game, or whether you think it should have gotten the awards or not, state your opinion as you like, but be mature about it.

Please.

If we hate the game, we have every fucking right to bash it as you have every right to masturbate to it.

Not cool.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
people can feel however they want towards days, how some shitty skewed internet polls are even relevant mystifies me

i don't even know how i feel about the game as a whole because I haven't finished the game yet, it hasn't really been a priority for me; one thing's for sure though I don't need to finish the game to see it doesn't deserve all those awards, like seriously what the fuck

tl;dr this thread is retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back