• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EDIT: DAYS GOT ALL OF THE AWARDS EXPECTED! BEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0x@$

what the FUCK is wrong with you fucking people?
holy shit! DAYS SUCKED ASS!!!!

i agree wit some people sayin the plotline was shit, the story was filler, xion was ABSOUTELY THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE KH SERIES, the writing was a joke, and don't get me started on the horrible voice acting especially on xion. wtf?????????? so fuckin monotone. if this piece of crap is the best game of the year then seriously i need to hunt some retards who actually voted 1,000x for this garbage game.

COM/BBS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Days

days was just a horrible game. GET OVER IT DAYS FANS. it SUCKED.

well the poll was rigged. congratulations retards. and dont get me started on this true kh fans bullshit. who givs a shit if u dont like a kh game and ur a big kh fan? it sucked. so anything nomura is going to pull out of his ass ur suppose to support and love it? srsly go eat his shit then. idiots.

Well then, how did days win all of those awards and best game of the year then? best game of the year is chosen by nintendo power, not voted. And DS games hardly get that award. And hardly ANY DS games have voiced cut scenes that the voices and sound that are console quality. And it had more than one. Some DS games only have 1 cut scenes where the graphics and sound quality are THAT good. And Xion wasn't THAT bad. kairi was worse. SO GET OVER IT DAYS HATERS. it DIDN'T SUCK. facepalm

EDIT: wait a sec, where is this guys original post?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
That post probably got deleted.

*rolls eyes at everyone in this thread* Guys, it is not a crime to love Days any more than it is a crime to hate Days. And don't start with me on that "true KH fans" crap. How about, "A true KH fan is one who loves the franchise as a whole, but isn't afraid to speak his/her mind on whether they liked or disliked something?"

These poll results do not affect how any of you view the game, and I guarantee you that they do not matter to the rest of the world. So if you liked Days, rejoice! Other people loved it too and it got some awards in a magazine! Yay! :D If you did NOT like Days, don't worry. No one else is going to care and it's not going to make much difference in the long run.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Then why are you giving the people who hated Days such a hard time? They're not saying they hate the franchise, they're saying they didn't like Days. You don't have to like every installment in KH in order to love KH.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
THIS IS PRETTY MUCH EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING
d. And Xion wasn't THAT bad. kairi was worse. SO GET OVER IT DAYS HATERS. it DIDN'T SUCK. facepalm
... :/ quit giving us such a hard time if you're trying to say that.
I give props to Kairi to actually being a believable character. Xion's FLAWLESS - generous, sweet, caring, selfess, pretty, etc. Real people aren't flawless. If you really want to go there, you can blame the writers for treating Kairi poorly because it's not like she's supposed to be Sora-obsessed and act like a bitch towards Riku, amirite? (read: I'm not saying Kairi is better than Xion) Just stating my opinion.

NumberVIII

Can someone please just go make a "358/2 Days Hate Club" and go bash it over there? I'm sick of this crap. You have every right to think it sucked, but you don't have to disrespect the opinions of people who enjoyed it, and vise versa.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Can someone please just go make a "358/2 Days Hate Club" and go bash it over there? I'm sick of this crap. You have every right to think it sucked, but you don't have to disrespect the opinions of people who enjoyed it, and vise versa.

"disrespect"? you are in a forum, what did you expect?

plus, it's more of a debate. it's the 358/2 days fans that are being the most defensive.

theres a fine line between opinion and just saying random stuff unaware of what you are really saying.

NumberVIII

"disrespect"? you are in a forum, what did you expect?

plus, it's more of a debate. it's the 358/2 days fans that are being the most defensive.

theres a fine line between opinion and just saying random stuff unaware of what you are really saying.

There's a difference between a nice, healthy debate (which I have had plenty of, both on this forum and others) and bashing of other people's opinions. :|

Allister Rose

French Lover
There's a difference between a nice, healthy debate (which I have had plenty of, both on this forum and others) and bashing of other people's opinions. :|

dont make me repeat myself, it's as ismple as that.

fans need to know what is good and what is bad.

fans do know bad exist, but they just aren't willing to accept it.

"bashing" as you call it, is really something that happens in forums alot. get over it.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
jeels already said we skewed the votes. So, these awards mean shit. Stop gloating over this already. If we hate the game, we have every fucking right to bash it as you have every right to masturbate to it.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Then why are you giving the people who hated Days such a hard time? They're not saying they hate the franchise, they're saying they didn't like Days. You don't have to like every installment in KH in order to love KH.

Precisely. I think Days was not a good game, and maybe that's why people are up in arms. To them, most of the awards it gets in each category is more or less impossible to accomplish. It's not that good (I doubt a lot of people would've disagreed if it was BBS up there. Or even KH1. Yet even then, not every one), and it seems more of a popular vote to get everything KH to win because it's KH, and it's our fandom. That's how voting works. In fact, it is said to be skewed anyway, so rigging isn't a sure victory. I might have some peeves with the entire franchise, but it's not like I'm going to go on a boycott to believe all KH games are bad. There's a separation between being a fan and actually looking and criticizing the game for what it is.

In this case, for certain people, 358/2 Days is sub par or isn't even up to par. How they go about it is up to them, yet, the bashing should be kept low. I only really liked certain scenes; the rest it was either Missions, ice cream, Missions, ice cream, Missions....*next 258 days*, ice cream, Missions. What an awesome adventure right there. The multiplayer wasn't even enjoyed for what it was with the lack of people able to, you know, multi play together. Don't get me started on anything else when the plot depended on angst, and someone's decision for half a year.

Can someone please just go make a "358/2 Days Hate Club" and go bash it over there?

To be honest, the Xion Hate Club can serve as section on this ^^;. But hey, if someone makes it, all power to them.

However, I don't think hating or people expressing their opinion on a forum can be easily stopped. Forums are a free outlet. There's some rules to follow, but if others feel strongly about something, keep in mind they'll say it. I agree on the part where when it gets to bashing the person, it should get back to the actual object in question, though.

Allister Rose

French Lover
to be fair, days did have a much better script than kh2, but that was probably becausen omura did it himself that time.

nomura really did give organizatin XIII more background.

still the story was slow and it all came out near the end. it would've been great to make the story closer to kh2, as in introduce meg, or something.

T

The Spoiler

Ulti be the mature one and shut up with your hateful comments. I dont care if you dont like the game, but you are being an asshole and ruining my thread.

*waits for obvious stupid reply*

Allister Rose

French Lover
just shut up 'the spoiler'............................you knew what you were getting into when you made this

T

The Spoiler

just shut up 'the spoiler'............................you knew what you were getting into when you made this
Eww. Really? Who do you think you are?

I posted the news for people to discuss, not fight about. And dont tell me to expect it, because what I expect is for you to be mature for your ages.

Allister Rose

French Lover
"oh no! people are posting negative coments about days"

please, you can handle it. i'm simply someone who likes some of days but dislikes other parts.

to cry about negative comments is dumb. you could at least try to reason with the other.

age is overrated, plus, your targeting your comments to the haters.

T

The Spoiler

"oh no! people are posting negative coments about days"

please, you can handle it. i'm simply someone who likes some of days but dislikes other parts.

to cry about negative comments is dumb. you could at least try to reason with the other.

age is overrated, plus, your targeting your comments to the haters.
First of all im not crying over anything, you "haters" are just being really annoying and are bashing everyone elses opinions, thinking your right, when really, nobody is right. Its an opinion.

And reasoning is kind of hard when you dont listen to anything anyone trys to say and say your right no matter what.

Allister Rose

French Lover
First of all im not crying over anything, you "haters" are just being really annoying and are bashing everyone elses opinions, thinking your right, when really, nobody is right. Its an opinion.

And reasoning is kind of hard when you dont listen to anything anyone trys to say and say your right no matter what.

i'm not seeing anyone defend the fans. just because your annoyed? seriously.
sure it's an opinion. but it's not like you guys are helping either.

you guys over rate days more than you realize.

the story could've been better.

if we express an opinion louder than yours it's not bashing.

you guys go full throttle asking why we hate it. or to get out.

T

The Spoiler

i'm not seeing anyone defend the fans. just because your annoyed? seriously.
sure it's an opinion. but it's not like you guys are helping either.

you guys over rate days more than you realize.

the story could've been better.

if we express an opinion louder than yours it's not bashing.

you guys go full throttle asking why we hate it. or to get out.
facepalm Just stop. For the love of god.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
facepalm Just stop
They have every right as you have to post their opinions. Just take the critics and stop whining that not everyone thinks Days deserves those awards.

I still say Days deserves little. One or two, maybe, not you don't win every category you are nominated in. It is obvious that the site skewed the results. Jeels said it, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back