• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EDIT: DAYS GOT ALL OF THE AWARDS EXPECTED! BEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0x@$

Re: 358/2 Days didnt get the awards expected :(

And where would we be today if we never found out how a minor world was rebuilt. Because we all know Agrabah was so important to the plot.

At least days explained SOMETHING and we know that KH2 Agrabah wasn't a big maze for NOTHING and we know Nomura wasn't like "Oh, let's just make Agrabah a big huge maze in KH2" and redesigned it just because he felt like it. And also days explained why Roxas was in Twilight Town in the beginning of KH2 in the first place. facepalm

And you seem to ignore the other thing I wrote. Which is the reason I said that days was better than COM and coded. facepalm (again)

And to that other person (the guy whose avatar was twilight thorn.....Xamag i think?) I didn't mean Days was better than COM in gameplay, COM had a really good story. It's just that days didn't use all those confusing cards and had actual commands(sorry if offended because I meant no offense).

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

At least days explained SOMETHING and we know that KH2 Agrabah wasn't a big maze for NOTHING and we know Nomura wasn't like "Oh, let's just make Agrabah a big huge maze in KH2" and redesigned it just because he felt like it. And also days explained why Roxas was in Twilight Town in the beginning of KH2 in the first place. facepalm

And you seem to ignore the other thing I wrote. Which is the reason I said that days was better than COM and coded. facepalm (again)

And to that other person (the guy whose avatar was twilight thorn.....Xamag i think?) I didn't mean Days was better than COM in gameplay, COM had a really good story. It's just that days didn't use all those confusing cards and had actual commands(sorry if offended because I meant no offense).

Again, Agrabah is SO important to the plot that we actually cannot live without knowing what happens to it constantly.

We knew why Roxas was in Twilight Town. It was friggen explained in KH2.

Your reason for saying Days was better is because you never played them. You are biased. Therefore, your opinion is invalid to the discussion.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

It would explain some stuff in kh2 like how Agrabah got rebuilt.
)
It explained things we didn't need to know and regarding the original storyline, things that could've been explained easily without Days, such as dual-wielding. And even if it had a plot twist, it's a very shitty and predictable one.

Vexen o3o

To be honest, I didn't care for Days at all. I was so excited when I got it, then when I started playing it just didn't live up to all the hype. Elite Beat Agents got 7th? ..... That's a good joke, I'll have to remember that :>

R0x@$

At least CoM does not write itself out of the universe.

And how did days?

Again, Agrabah is SO important to the plot that we actually cannot live without knowing what happens to it constantly.

We knew why Roxas was in Twilight Town. It was friggen explained in KH2.

Your reason for saying Days was better is because you never played them. You are biased. Therefore, your opinion is invalid to the discussion

Actually, I did play COM. And I wasn't talking about just Agrabah. I was using it as an example for other worlds too.

And I can say my opinion even if you don't like it. And it IS valid to the discussion, since everyone else is saying days sucked. And i'm not exactly saying days is BETTER than other KH games, i'm just saying days didn't suck.

EDIT:Good news,Days actually won every award it was nominated for, proof: http://forums.khinsider.com/side-stories/145505-358-2-days-awards.html

Last edited:
T

The Spoiler

And how did days?

Actually, I did play COM. And I wasn't talking about just Agrabah. I was using it as an example for other worlds too.

And I can say my opinion even if you don't like it. And it IS valid to the discussion, since everyone else is saying days sucked. And i'm not exactly saying days is BETTER than other KH games, i'm just saying days didn't suck.

EDIT:Good news,Days actually won every award it was nominated for, proof: http://forums.khinsider.com/side-stories/145505-358-2-days-awards.html
Wow, I thought the awards I posted didnt look right. TAKE THAT EVERYONE THATS SAYING IT SUCKS!

KHaward.jpg
KHaward2.jpg

img003.jpg

img004.jpg

NINTENDO DS GAME OF THE YEAR
BEST SOUND/VOICE ACTING
BEST ADVENTURE GAME
BEST NINTENDO DS GRAPHICS
BEST NEW CHARACTER
BEST STORY/WRITING

OVERALL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

Magic

^^ And how many KHTards participated? Days was a pretty good game. I just don't think that it deserves all those awards

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
=/ At the max, the best graphics award I could kind of agree with, but winning the rest of those awards...I don't think so, especially DS game of the year.

R0x@$

Wow, I thought the awards I posted didnt look right. TAKE THAT EVERYONE THATS SAYING IT SUCKS!

KHaward.jpg
KHaward2.jpg

img003.jpg

img004.jpg

NINTENDO DS GAME OF THE YEAR
BEST SOUND/VOICE ACTING
BEST ADVENTURE GAME
BEST NINTENDO DS GRAPHICS
BEST NEW CHARACTER
BEST STORY/WRITING

OVERALL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

YES DAYS WILL ROCK FOREVER!!!!! tidas

And the best thing was, I was the one who noticed it!!!!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I like how you're all forgetting Days pretty much sucked.
Even if you did liked Days, come on, do you really think it deserved all those rewards up there? The only one it deserves is Best Graphics if you say yes you either have poor taste or you haven't played the others up there

αsiя

space coke
I voted :)

It deserved those awards, dont be in denial.

sorry but it did not deserve best voice acting
best adventure game
best new character
best DS game of the year
and best game of the year

like Strawberry said, it only really deserved best DS graphics

Cherryjuice

αsiя;4865988 said:
best adventure game

like Strawberry said, it only really deserved best DS graphics

I'd really like to know how Days ended up being an adventure game. Because, well, it wasn't. All my dislike for Days aside, but an adventure game is just different.
Days was dull and boring for the most part... Going from mission to mission, some dialog, some icecream and so on. It had pretty much a classic RPG structure....

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Wow, Days really got all of those awards? Well thats nice. Didn`t think it would get all of them.

Birnax

Days won awards for best story writing and voice acting?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That's funny because the game didn't even have a story and voiceacting was terrible.
->358/2 days sucks and should've never existed. Anyone who disagrees is a yaoi-lover and likes all of the yaoi Organization XIII pairings. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back