• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eck. Siblings suck. (Computer Schedule)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Welllll...lets just do some math.

What do you do when you have a 9 year old sister who wants to go on Disney Channel . com, cool girl whatever . com, polly pocket . com, etc. every day for an hour or two?

+

A fifteen year old brother who hogs the computer talking to his "homies" and making videos and doing stupid stuff for like a couple of hours daily?

+

Me, who self explanatorily, plays MMORPGS, chats on message boards, talks on Aim etc. for maybe an hour or two a day.

+

One, count it, one, computer.

=

Fights.

The traditional "let me on in 20 minutes" used to work, until my sister started becoming an arrogant little brat down the road to becoming a...you know what. We always fight over it, cause my brother has the power to physically remove us (xD You don't want to know) my sister can whine and cry and lie and demand she gets more time, and me, who uses the traditional, "get off." merely to show my impatientness.

Fights start every day over the computer, and my parents have had it. Now, we are getting a "computer schedule".

It is horrific. Like a sports draft, we pick hours of the day in which we can use the computer. If we are on when it isn't our "hour" we lose the computer for a couple of days.

I'm not being a spoiled brat, I am simply saying how annoying it is how we can never work it out. I managed to score a night hour or two, and one in the evening, I think. All in all, it sucks, because if I am actually doing something with my life, like skating or playing guitar, and I miss my hour, I don't get the computer :p

I like the internet as much as the next guy, but my siblings will MOAN over this and hate it. Somehow, my dad thinks this will solve the problems, but it will cause more :) And for some reason, he thinks I am the prime problem...

Anyone else have to deal with crap like this? >.<;;

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
I have the same problem with my brother.
He's on for hours a day doing nothing.
He's either playing his *stupid* games, or on the computer.

But I don't have a "schdule".

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Its the same thing with me and my sister. I want to come on here all day and she wants to do other crap thats wasting internet space >_>

bluwingangel

I used to have the same problem. BLOOD was spilled from fighting over the computer. I noticed what computers do to people, they turn people into computer hogging zombies. Guilty as charged.

super_ninja_star

you are the beautiful unicorn who leaps through th
oh god yes. my little sister figure out how to play the sims (she's nine too) and she gets on for hours at a time. at the beggining of summer my mom kept getting really pissed at us and threatend to take the computer away, so we don't fight over it that much anymore. but it kinda works out cause she gets up early in the morning (some ungodly hour like 7:00) and i stay up super late. but i don't have that thirfd sibling in there so iguess it's easier for me.

Ayumi

w00t!
I have to with my brother he put a password on here so my mom lets me on all the time...and my brother steals my game cords..and i think hes gay with the lil boy friend dude he has

F

FinalStrike

It's something called "Sibling Rivalry". Doesn't change anything if there's a law/rule there, siblings always fight. It's like it's in our blood. As for a schedule, what else do you think you Dad could do to be fair? He could have just banned you all from using the computer to make you shut up, but he actually was being nice and giving you the schedule. Basically put, don't abuse something that's given to ya, you never know when it may be taken away from you. So, stop complaining, and play on your computer hour when you can. Aiight?

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Luckily, I do not have to worry about that. My adopted sisters are too young to use the computer right now (5, 9, and 11) They can only use their mom and dad's computer with the adults around. Me? Luckily, as I am in college now, I have my own-which, they are not allowed to touch. Maybe ask for a new computer for Christmas. One just for you? let your brother and sister share the old one. :)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'm lucky...i'm the only one in my immediate family who knows how to use any software outside Word and Excel...when i said i was making a video on Vegas (video editing program) she rang up the bank to check my account details...n00b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back