• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easy way to complete the game 100%

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
Hi guys.

I have a new ps4 with no save slot of kh3.
Thus, I was wondering what should be the easiest technique to get all trophies and keyblades of the game.
To get oblivion, we need a critical playthrough.
But to get risk taker trophy, a beginner playthrough is recommended with all codes on.

I have an idea but I need your opinion on it.

1. Starting a critical walkghrough with ez codes on.
2. Finish the main game and complete gummiphone 100%. This should allow us to get all keyblades as well as the majority of the trophies. (I am not sure which one can be missed with ez codes on).
3. Start a beginner new game + with pro codes on.
4. Finish the main game while gaining the max points.
5. Complete Remind/Limit cut and secret episode to get the rank A and the trophies missed from the EZ code.

Does it sound like a good plan?

kristi-swat

Awards
Yeah seems to work great. Won’t take more than 5h to complete the game from start to secret boss with all ez codes on

okhi12

Awards
Yeah seems to work great. Won’t take more than 5h to complete the game from start to secret boss with all ez codes on
Not more than 5h? Even if cutscenes are skipped, just looking for treasure chests, hidden mickeys and synthesis materials would take a lot of time. Killing enemies in one hit makes it easier but destroying asteroids to farm adamantites and orichalcums is still time consuming.

Unless you mean not doing anything of that in the playthrough with the ez codes

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The mini-games are the real challenge. Screw the snowboarding so much.

kristi-swat

Awards
Not more than 5h? Even if cutscenes are skipped, just looking for treasure chests, hidden mickeys and synthesis materials would take a lot of time. Killing enemies in one hit makes it easier but destroying asteroids to farm adamantites and orichalcums is still time consuming.

Unless you mean not doing anything of that in the playthrough with the ez codes
yeah I mean just completing the game without any collectible or anything :)

Back