• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easy Smeasy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Why does this game look so easy? Truthfully the commands make the game look super easy. Not to mention some of the boses. I plan on choosing Critical Mode on all the characters when BBS comes out, but I have a feeling it might be extremely easy.

KH1 was allright with heartless, I could still mash the X button and Win
KH COM was Slightly different. And I spammed sleights and easily Won
KH DAYS was a bit more diffucult. I couldn't just mash the attack button. I had to use strategy on alot of the heartless. I just wish they made it to where you couldn't conitune off even after you died by pressing Continue.
KH2 Suprisngly I had trouble Mashing X on certain heartless , though as a whole was just as easy as KH1 if not easier.
KH2 Final Mix Shoot. It was actually pretty hard. I have no complaints except for the Un-natural limits

Whatabout Birth By Sleep? It looks easy, shoot the last boses don't look all that tough neither.
Does anyone wanna elaborate on their thoughts, or does someone who played the game want to give me a heads up on how tough it is?

I'm not worried about the story, I'm more concered for the gameplay. I'm Sure the story will be great.

Key to Truth

Awards
I will tell you my experiences, I played directly in Proud mode and beat all the stories and the game was about as hard as KH1 (maybe a bit easier), only one boss in the whole game killed me. So yeah, it's as easy as you expect. That's why i'm looking forward to Critical Mode.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I've watched the streams for several of the bosses, including the final ones and I saw some people fail repeatedly, so I think it might be kind of hard, depending on how good you are at the game. However, I think that most Shoot Locks need to be nerfed a bit though. Most of them look too overpowered. Zack and Rainbow Shower, as mentioned by one of people who posted the videos, are definitely overpowered as well. I really do hope that they nerf a few things in the American version. I was really surprised when they announced that they were going to work on making it a bit harder or something like that, nerf Megaflare in Mirage Arena, and a Critical mode. KH is supposed to get easier for us Americans, not harder lol. (thank you, Nomura.. for once..)

S

SoulSilver

I had to spoil my self ,becuase I'm tired of waiting for this game, but I wish they would release a demo or something to keep a hold on us for a while.

Aquaman OS

If you grind and create high level commands it will be a cakewalk except on proud where it is simply fun but not particularly difficult.

If however you play through nonstop without overleveling getting the powerful commands and getting the strongest Keyblades you'll find it very challenging. The first live streams were people rushing through the game and they died often, especially on Terra's story.

Jakek9

I was very happy to hear it is getting a critical mode. though to make the game more of a challenege I think I might use the original keyblades on all of wielders. I think that might up the challenge, unless you can't gain certain things by doing so.

Pestilence

Awards
Unless I understood wrong, Critical Mode isn't the only thing being added, but the previous modes will have higher difficulties as well. So Normal will be like Proud was, etc.

Didnt they just say they were balancing some bosses? Meaning the ones that are too easy will be toughened up to the par of other bosses.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Unless I understood wrong, Critical Mode isn't the only thing being added, but the previous modes will have higher difficulties as well. So Normal will be like Proud was, etc.

This is why i'm hoping the bosses get more HP, the HP and the the number of Bosses was really my only major problem with BBS.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Some parts in BBS are cake even on hard mode.
Others are hard and I'm not saying which.

Allister Rose

French Lover
kh1 was harder, though, in kh1 you were slower and you didn't jump 3-4 feet to the heartless and killed them as easily.
For now i have no idea what to say about BBS, i had a bit of adjusting, but it took about two to three minutes. Also the appears slower.

i heard BBS will also have flare and some other attacks strength to be less powerfull

Fortissimo

This is why i'm hoping the bosses get more HP, the HP and the the number of Bosses was really my only major problem with BBS.

I don't know how I feel about the more HP, I would rather have them be like KH where they were tricky to hit and the over all fight was challenging. Instead of KH2 where they just had an infinite amount of HP and you just smacked 'em until the finally kicked it.

I'm not too worried about BbS being difficult. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Nomura say the fighting style was like KH and CoM mixed together? CoM gave me quite a lot of trouble before I actually got the hang of it. Even then it was still pretty hard IMO. I want a good balance, as well as something I can choose to casually walk through, or something that really challenges me and makes me shout profanities after loosing so many times.

Jakek9

I don't know how I feel about the more HP, I would rather have them be like KH where they were tricky to hit and the over all fight was challenging. Instead of KH2 where they just had an infinite amount of HP and you just smacked 'em until the finally kicked it.

I'm not too worried about BbS being difficult. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Nomura say the fighting style was like KH and CoM mixed together? CoM gave me quite a lot of trouble before I actually got the hang of it. Even then it was still pretty hard IMO. I want a good balance, as well as something I can choose to casually walk through, or something that really challenges me and makes me shout profanities after loosing so many times.
I thought COM and Re: COM were remotely easy, I spammed sleights, and even If I didn't I used high # cards. And if not I would have a higher health bar or a balance of all 3. KH was also easy to me, the heartless didn't give me much trouble intill the end, the very end. Before the save point on the End Of The World or whatever the name was.

I am really hoping for some hard boses. because this truly looks like, pick an over powered attack command and win.

Key to Truth

Awards
I thought COM and Re: COM were remotely easy, I spammed sleights, and even If I didn't I used high # cards. And if not I would have a higher health bar or a balance of all 3. KH was also easy to me, the heartless didn't give me much trouble intill the end, the very end. Before the save point on the End Of The World or whatever the name was.

I am really hoping for some hard boses. because this truly looks like, pick an over powered attack command and win.

That's exactly what happens on BBS, but actually, I don't relay too much on commands except when I want to change style or I want to heal myself.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I think it looks fairly easy too. But with that said, they were all easy for me, except for KH1, since I played it when I was like 8 years old. :p

I'm looking forward to it, and I plan on playing it in Critical Mode.

Last edited:

State

Awards
All I know is that the game will be hard for me, just because I'm gonna take a lot of time to get myself used to some of the new mechanics.

Samhain

Bronze Member
All the kingdom games are easy and button mashing pressing X......................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back