• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easy Junk Sweep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

God_of_Death

A really frustrating mini game with the journals less than 5 requirement but there is a way to cheat the game. Don't know if people know this but you can arrange the junk in almost any order you want. have sora keep running into to the junk in the direction you want it to go and you will see it move a little. It may take some time but its worth it if you want to see the secret ending in the normal mode.

God_of_Death

...something about playing a game second time isn't as good as the first but for KH2 im going to try proud mode

God_of_Death

IF_IL_II_IP said:
|Shady| didnt you already make a vid about this. and i remember someone already told me to arrange them in a line and swing once

Didn't know shady made a video, and well i guess he should get more credit cause he took it a step up with the video but i just wanted to post anything i found out to help out those struggling

Squirrel

hmmmmaybe i should do proud to get the secret ending, but i am only 3% from 100% jimminy journal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back