• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easy Demyx Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrortree

Demyx is a huge pain to fight. Especially with those clones. Here is a quick guide that makes VERY short work of Demyx. First, equip ethers into all your item slots, if you don't have enough, then use your elixers. Equip Goofy's limit "Teamwork" and give Goofy the strongest weapon you've got for him. Donald is almost useless for this quick fight, so don't worry about him. Now go fight Demyx.

The first thing, obviously, is to take out his water clones. Make sure that when fighting the clones to NOT use Goofy's limit or your toast! After you have destroyed all of his clones and can be attacked, use Goofy's limit. When Goofy attacks by himself, refill your magic with ethers and repeat the process. If you run out of ethers before he loses, then just slash at him. I was at level 26 when I did this.

Total time to Demyx defeat after clones: 26 seconds.

lightremix

I beat Demyx easily. He starts getting ridiculous after his 10 water form thing. All you need to do is guard when he does that continuous water combo, then attack. Also, never get him in an air combo, cause he'll retaliate.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Isn't there already a boss guide thread?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And isn't this section to ASK for help, not give it out? Y'kow, it is called KH2 Help Needed.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
this guide is pointless and stupid. if u cant beat demyx then u just suck

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And that's exactly why we don't need a whole thread made around a strategy that should be blatantly obvious.

Ryuki90

Be quick and responsive to the triangle button and equip fire spell (use wisdom to boost the effects) or just slash them!!

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Actually it's only if a person is desperate that this is done. Most of Demyx's move can be countered. For clones, hit and reaction or fira. When he jumps and water comes, just dodge. When he randomly waves his sitar and comes near, use reaction fast. When he summons water walls in front of him, use thunder. Then when he brings those water waves to your face, reflect. Bubbles, quick run or dodge roll overall this fight is ok.

Ryuki90

Aah?!!! Don't hate Demyx!! Just don't! He's easy [I swear on it]!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back