• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easy-Breezy-Extra Cheezy KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJMIgnatio

Just wondering: did Leon, Yuffie, and/or Aerith ever refer to Hollow Bastian as a place where they grew up? Just need an answer, not a smart-A$$ quip.

If so, than perhaps Hollow Bastion is world within the Heart itself. The name itself is suspect enough. Just a theory.

Last edited:

NJMIgnatio

Yes, according to a transcript of the game's dialogue, they did say this. But...We all know where Aerith, Cid, Leon, and Yuffie are from...GAIA. (Stupid Plot-Device)

Cid even said it had been nine years he had spent in Traverse Town. Hollow Bastion was at one time "Beautifull", but now, as the name implies, it is a "Hollow" Bastion. A bastion is a place of security and comfort. Just doesn't make any sense. Maybe I am just gleaning too much.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
... Gaia?

The only game that had Gaia as a world was FFIX... None of those characters are from that game...

NJMIgnatio

New2Ya said:
... Gaia?

The only game that had Gaia as a world was FFIX... None of those characters are from that game...

I coulda sworn that the Planet/Land that Cloud and company were on was refered to as "GAIA". I could be wrong. I'll check, but that is not the point.

EDIT: Ok, so Cloud's planet is unofficially referred to as Gaia. But as far as I know, the planet has no name.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Hahaha I know...

FF7's world was " Planet "
FF8's world was " Earth "
FF9's world was " Gaia "
FF10's world was " Spira "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back