• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easy bosses that should be hard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkiller

Any bosses that were really easy but you thought would be hard? There were for me. Every Ansem battle was really easy for some reason. Also, who was intimidated by the Behemoth? I destroyed him in one try. No strategy involved. Hades was easy. I thought he would be hard but I dodged every attack. I used Curaga, like, twice. The Rock Titan was easy as $%!&. Even though he has so much hp when you attack him the first couple of hits don't even affect the bar, his attacks are easily dodged, it's easy to damage him, he's plain easy. Anyone disagree with me? Anyone have other bosses? Post here. Oh yeah, Maleficent (human) was really easy as long as you used gravity a lot.

Sora Ultima

Ya when my brother faced jafar in agrabah he wooped him on his first try. But when i beat him on my file it took my like 5. I think it was because he used the cheat in the beginning to make your character level up faster.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
The Rock Titan in the Hades cup should of been alot harder. He was the last one left to defeat, yet he was easy. I just think the battle should of been tougher...I agree with Ace XV on that one.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i reckon Ansem was the weakest boss ever, even in over 3 different forms!! i think that hook, Malificent and the rock titan should be tougher

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Ansem was just plain pethetic..no skill or strategy needed for that fight.

But the main thing about kingdom hearts is that if you know the right strategy, any boss is easy. Today I defeated Ansem-Riku first try..he didn't even pull off 1 special attack. You know why? Becuase I had a good strategy.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
One boss that I thought should've been harder is Armor Heartless, the second time you fight him in Traverse town before you seal the keyblade. The first time I fought him, he was harder, but maybe that's because I was stronger when I fought him the second time. All he does is just change his body parts and his attacks are so easy to dodge. And then there's Jafar, both times you fight him, the tiger head and worm thing were harder than Jafar, they could've at least made it hard the final time you fight him as a Genie, but the tiger head was enough to make up for it. I really had trouble with the tiger head, I had to go back and train and it still beat the crap out of me!

Mighty_Joe_Z

yea that tiger head was a real pain the the booty area.....also dragon maleficent was sooo hard for me...i couldn't get past those green flames of doom !!!

ansem and rock titan were sooooooo EASYYYYY.......hook was actually pretty hard, maybe cause i fought him at a low level

ferretfrenzie

Don't you guys be talking about how easy kingdom hearts was because the second one will be twice as long! Which means that there will be twice as many bosses!!

P.S.
You guys can't exactly say how easy the bosses were because everyone was at a different level for each one. >= (

Auroron

heres my list:

1. phantom. whoa! that guy! no way! well. he is simple enough.
2. rock titan may have a lot of life but fails in everything else.
3. sephiroth well, he is kinda difficult, but my friend told me he was ultrahard, well, he is not.

K

keybladeprince

I suppose some were easy i guess, but it really does depend on what level you're on.

Rikulover4eva

Website
www.geocities.com
Mikail said:
Ansem was just plain pethetic..no skill or strategy needed for that fight.

But the main thing about kingdom hearts is that if you know the right strategy, any boss is easy. Today I defeated Ansem-Riku first try..he didn't even pull off 1 special attack. You know why? Becuase I had a good strategy.
on your profile can I put the bhk on my site with thanks to you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back