• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easter Event (9th April - 23rd April)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
The trick is getting enough eggs to make the draw in the first place. No luck so far, on either the glasses or the SR assists, so I just start picking up 34 batches of eggs 3 at a time for another pass.

Yeah. It is really necessary to get at least 2 SR+s out of the kupo draw to get the egg hunting started.

If you were to rely on 100 draw, it will be a big consumption of potions and time. 34 L22s for a single draw...

And I'm too cheap to rely on the boosters, don't want to lose out in the mega potions.

Rokuborn

Awards
If you were to rely on 100 draw, it will be a big consumption of potions and time. 34 L22s for a single draw...

And I'm too cheap to rely on the boosters, don't want to lose out in the mega potions.
the only "trick" that works, is left-smashing the mouse in order to attack as much as possible sub-bosses... (and since having lot of hp doesn't matter against bosses, sr card [from egg-draw] are perfect for this...)

Edit: and , btw, it's more economic fighting lv 22= for 3ap you get 3 eggs, with 15 ap you fight 5 of them and you get 15 eggs. fighting a lv 555 for 15 ap gives you only 10 eggs. the same goes with drop augment.
even if you are able to kill without continues a lv 666 is 25 eggs, for 30 ap.
30 ap = 10 lv 22 = 30 eggs.
(they want to help new player like this, maybe)

Last edited:

Tigerruss

Awards
Aahahaha not so lucky I guess. . .
I had to use many potions and ethers since yesterday to get these.
And I was unable to get all accessories from the much I've wasted OTL

The most valuable In my endless pile of trash were the potions and ethers,I guess.
Since they never give me berserkII,no mather what ;-;
Like,come on,can't you give me at least one berserk per draw? But no...they want me to accept the trash ~

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Be careful I think present boxes only hold upto 120 items. But I could be wrong.

mthyr

Website
www.mthyr.tumblr.com
Be careful I think present boxes only hold upto 120 items. But I could be wrong.

For what I can understand,it can show up to 120 items(which are 20 pages). As for maximum capacity,I don't really know...maybe 999?
I've never had more than 400+ items in my present box so I don't know >.<

Coxdem

I just did like 80 100 draws and STILL no accessories. Seriously what's with my luck!!!!

Rokuborn

Awards
I just did like 80 100 draws and STILL no accessories. Seriously what's with my luck!!!!
i got 2 YS SR+ from the 100 Egg-Draw but no accesory yet...
i hope the anniversary event is with the "shop-trade" and not this "luck" stuff again...

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I'm still unsure if it's best to use the boost for the LV22 or LV555 Heartless since I often can't defeat the Mischief Eggs in one turn. On the other hand you're a lot more running around when just defeating the Fail's Eggs. I really miss the Egg Stealers, although we probably might see them next week.

I extracted the bag tokens if anyone wants to have them in high resolution:

I also didn't get anything exciting from the egg points draw yet, not even an R+ Setzer card (isn't it strange how the R+ cards are often more rare than SR and SR+ event cards now?). Hopefully the next Anniversary event will bring back the shop.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I also didn't get anything exciting from the egg points draw yet, not even an R+ Setzer card (isn't it strange how the R+ cards are often more rare than SR and SR+ event cards now?). Hopefully the next Anniversary event will bring back the shop.

I noticed, in fact that was my concern going into the Kupo exchange. "Shit, this is going to leave me with R+ cards and there are almost no Yen Sid R+s I can use to clear the damn things out."

Deck limit has been something of a problem for me, lately.

Tigerruss

Awards

For what I can understand,it can show up to 120 items(which are 20 pages). As for maximum capacity,I don't really know...maybe 999?
I've never had more than 400+ items in my present box so I don't know >.<

Ah okay, it is good to know it is a view limit and not a holding limit. Kind of like potions and ethers only show upto 999 of them, yet I have nearly 3k ethers at this moment.

Edit:

I'm still unsure if it's best to use the boost for the LV22 or LV555 Heartless since I often can't defeat the Mischief Eggs in one turn. On the other hand you're a lot more running around when just defeating the Fail's Eggs. I really miss the Egg Stealers, although we probably might see them next week.

I extracted the bag tokens if anyone wants to have them in high resolution:

Thanks for the pictures. And I do join in with your hoping that the next Anniversary event will have a proper shop. The draws are starting to annoy me at this point. D:

Try to include the time for running from heartless to heartless in your idea for which heartless it the best to use the boost on.

Nial

Awards
I noticed, in fact that was my concern going into the Kupo exchange. "Shit, this is going to leave me with R+ cards and there are almost no Yen Sid R+s I can use to clear the damn things out."

Deck limit has been something of a problem for me, lately.
I used to hold the R+ that were in the nuts roster and the ticket roster, but nowadays I just use them as fusion material >_> more card space, we need more card space ;___; (I mean, not that I fuse them R+ only for the space factor, I just can't bring myself to get them to HP, sell them for the SR coin, get SRs... it feels so useless and boring to me, I haven't used a single SR coin in months).

Eir

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dammit.

Also, it's amusing when they KO you with a Reflect Guard Break, they get stuck in their attack animation until you quit or they next take damage. I think the Hammer Frames did that too?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
This card was available as limited mission reward last year when TVA cards were introduced for the first time.

Rokuborn

Awards
:confused: i don't know if i'm terribly lucky or unlucky... i found another Seifer SR+ from 100 egg-draw, but no sight of accessories yet T_T
what's wrong with their drop-rate?

Badger

Thought I'd give a 1000 point draw a try. Maybe I'd get something great! Got a Cure I so I'm never trying that again.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
2 accessories in day 1. And the third one still haven't shown yet since...I know it's just luck, but I'm still worried that the 100 point draw is "out of stock" lol.

Coxdem

can this really happen? i'm worried now too since i haven't gotten any accessories yet...

serenefire

Awards
I got my third accessory a few hours ago. I used a booster and spammed the subspecies. Got around 2500 eggs that way, and it was in that batch. That's the only booster I've used, and the only one I plan to use. Now I'm just going to do the 1000 egg draws so I (hopefully) get less junk. Anyway, I doubt it's "out of stock," so don't worry.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Thought I'd give a 1000 point draw a try. Maybe I'd get something great! Got a Cure I so I'm never trying that again.

I love how Kingdom Hearts as a series is infamous for being difficult until you get Cure, but here in KHX we toss Cure over our shoulders like rotten apple cores.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Cure becomes a necessity when your overall HP reaches at least 60-80k, and you have lots of Second Chances equipped.

Having 2 Cures activate in a turn is enough to restore the single damage dealt to me by a 666. Combining them with Counters, HP Sacrifices, Berserks, etc is much better than equipping as many Reflect Guards as possible. I seriously recommend equipping Level 20 Cures on all of your cards.

So don't worry, it is still a godly skill in Chi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back