• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easiest Way To Become Level 100 in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nersir

What is the easiest way to become level 100 in KH2? Like, what heartless or nobodies give the most experience? I find it very challenging to do this. Some assistance would do me well.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Do this after you get Magnera or Magnega.

Go to Pride Lands. Lose lots of health. Equip Gullwing Blade. Go to top of Pride Rick. Spam fighting Thrusters. Turn off items and healing on party members. And repeat.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Obtain the Gullwing Keyblade by speaking with Yuna. Rikku and Paine after the final main-story 'episode' in Hollow Bastion. They're at the start of the castle, at the top of the construction site.
Also make sure you've got the EXP boost ability, and remove any healing items and powers from Donald and Goofy, and have Jackpot abilities equipped for everyone.

After that, go to the Pride Lands Peak. There will be tonnes of bee-like Heartless buzzing about. Let them attack you till you're down to critical health, then cast a Magnet spell. Beat away at the captured Heartless until the spell fades. Cast again, then beat away at them. Repeat doing so until your MP runs out, then run downstairs till it replenishes. Going back upstairs will reveal to you that the Heartless respawn after you leave the area.

Keep repeating the above three steps, always making sure you're in critical health. After a while, your magic will become strong enough, and you should be able to simply cast a magnet spell above your head, and it will suck in Heartless and destroy them at the same time, sucking countless ones in until it fades. Repeat doing this. Should the arena become empty, simply go back downstairs then come back upstairs and they'll be back.

Following that, you could get from any given level to 100 in less than three hours. Usually a lot shorter because you'll already be at fifty by the time you get to that stage.

EDIT: Fruck you Weaboo. At least mine was detailed :(

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I started at the bottom of TWTNW and went all the way to the top and did it over and over again. It takes a while, but I got the job done. XD

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I started at the bottom of TWTNW and went all the way to the top and did it over and over again. It takes a while, but I got the job done. XD

Yeah that's pretty much what I did. Also try the mansion in Twilight Town. There's not a lot of enemies, but it helps.

Oh and the top of the big rock thing in Pride Lands.

Gram

Banned
Awards
u can only get to lvl 99 :/

*on topic*
just go to the world that never was, start from the point where sora 1st arrived there and go to the altar of naught while beating every enemy u find.
or u could go to pride lands on top of pride rock and fight the heartless that spawn there, once u get rid of them all leave the area and go back and repeat.

or option 3: cheat

Shinra

Banned
Awards
What is the easiest way to become level 100 in KH2? Like, what heartless or nobodies give the most experience? I find it very challenging to do this. Some assistance would do me well.

Run through Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, and The world that never was quite a few times....

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah that's pretty much what I did. Also try the mansion in Twilight Town. There's not a lot of enemies, but it helps.
If you're going to do these, it's best to use those spaces to level up the Final Form, since the Mansion is small for your early levels, and TCTNW is large for when you can stick around longer. Beating Nobodies in Final Form will get you normal experience but also level up the form.

Silfarion

I just killed everything in TCTNW (isn't it TWTNW?) and went gummi ship back and forth. I am kinda patient with games, so I was fine with it; but I think a lot of people will get bored easily.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I just killed everything in TCTNW (isn't it TWTNW?) and went gummi ship back and forth. I am kinda patient with games, so I was fine with it; but I think a lot of people will get bored easily.

TCTNW is the castle, which is where you get larger amounts of exp. from the nobodies, as well as a perfect place to level up final form.

Prajna

I prefer going to TWTNW and leveling up like that. Just start from the very beginning near Memory Skyscraper. Also, fighting off all of the shadows that appear before entering the actual castle are a great way to level up Wisdom form and fighting all of the nobodies is superb for Final form leveling.

Stars

リク
Beating Nobodies gain more experiences and easy to get to level 99
Like others said, TWTNW or Twilight town mansion..

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
if you aim to do everything, just focus on synthesizing all the items in the moogle shop. the rest should come naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back