• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Ears Ringing After club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I went to club touch in Manhattan last night and enjoyed myself but now i have ringing in my ears and its been going on for about 7 hours now, i don't want to have Tinnitus and go deaf, what should i do?

Last edited:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I went to club touch in Manhattan last night and enjoyed myself but now i have ringing in my ears and its been going on for about 7 hours now, i don't want to have Tinnitus and go deaf, what should i do?

I used to go to touch alll the time but it it aint what it used to be..... now i go to Marquee, Avenue, and different clubs in the meatpacking district....
anyways you might want to get that checked if it has been ringing for over 7 hours....

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Ringing is pretty natural after going to clubs, or gigs in my case.
That would be the reason many of the staff wear ear-plugs. It's nothing to worry about, really. Last time for me was about 4 days of ringing, though. That got me worried, but it's gone now. So expect that ringing to become even more of a nuisance before it eventually fades.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I recently learned that that ringing sound is the sound of nerves in your ears dieing... So, if it happens often, you're losing your hearing.

If it was right after being exposed to a lot of loud music, then it's to be expected. Just don't do it often and make sure you're not purposefully trying to blow out your ears and you'll be fine.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol, I gotta agree with Adolept on this one. Last time I went to a show, my ears were ringing for the rest of the night when I got back home. And then for just about the entire next day. Lol, it was irritating, but also, went away.

You'll be fine KD. Just don't expose yourself that extreme amount of noise every day.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
OK thanks but its still ringing and it is very much a nuisance everyone sound sounds high pitched. Also the Ipod thing happens but only for like a second i hope the ringing will go away

Ok its been over 3 days and it is still ringing but faintly i hope by the end of today or tomorrow it will go away

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back