• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Earring

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Where on your ear do you want it? Just in case you're wanting your tragus done or something. I can see their concern there, atleast a little, but if it's your lobe, I don't see the problem.

1] Ear piercings heal back very quickly. If you dislike it, and take it out, it won't leave a hole for long.

2] Ear piercings are some of the least painful piercings. Their ickle babeh won't be going through any misery getting it done.

3] It's you expressing a side of your personality. Teenagers thrive when they can do so.

4] Ear piercings, especially lobe, are very easy to clean and avoid infection with.

5]
piercing.jpg
I have one. (Alright, I couldn't think of a decent fifth reason, I'm sure someone else will give you it. xD)

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
^^^those were good resons. Make sure you get it on the right ear because I heard if you get it on the left ear (i think) it means your gay. I'm not sure if its true but I'v herd It from a few people.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
1) It's very unlikely for an ear piercing to get infected/ cause major damage.

2) Ear piercings (especially in the lobe) eventually heal over time. If you find out it's a mistake, it'll be gone before you know it.

(If you're female)-3) Earrings draw attention to the face, so people don't look at other places.

(If you're male/parents don't care about people oogling your chest)-3) It allows you to express yourself without being over the top, letting your 'inner self' flourish

(If you're male)-4) Earrings often reflect certain aspects of a male persona, whether it means they're feminine or 'gangsta'. Allowing you to express yourself to females (Or males) without spending precious educational time flirting.

4) Earrings are cheap (Offer to pay for it)

5) You'll get your ears pierced when you're 18 anyways.

There, five.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I have lip piercings, but not ears.. But im 19 so there nothing anyone could do..

1.piercing can art, and there not like tattoos where you have to pay high $$ to get removed.. Like Version said if you grow to dislike it.. (wait till it heals though) you can take it out and let it heal.

2. Don't go to wal-mart or any place like that.. Go to like a good tattoo shop where they do piercing.. If you do that.. Its safe and clean.. Thats a get plus if you getting it done..

3.Just say..'' I'm my own person'' because you are and you want to do stuff that you like..

VersionX put all the best reason..lol

you could do say..(I don't think you should its kind of mean) say you get it done the safe or you will do it self..((If you do that and they still say no..) Don't do it yourself.. You can put a scare in them..

I think thats mean to say, but it may work..XD

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
^^^those were good resons. Make sure you get it on the right ear because I heard if you get it on the left ear (i think) it means your gay. I'm not sure if its true but I'v herd It from a few people.

Lmao, that is the most rediculous poppycock EVER. Apparently, because mines is on my left, I'm gay in Scotland but straight in England.

Hm, I wonder what I fancy today. sum b00bez. OK ENGLAND HERE I COME!

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
lol, indeed.. Plus my best friend has earrings in both ears.. and he isn't gay.. Ppl only say that because there brains arnt that big in the first place..XD

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I'm getting my upper ear done twice next year in time for Schoolies. Maybe earlier if I get random one day. My parents have no problem with it, just as long as I don't get anything done to my face.

Try telling them it's either your ear or your nose?

The only problem I do have is convincing my parents to approve of me getting tattoos. I'm getting them whether or not they like it, I just don't want them freaking out about it. I can't wait till I'm 18.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Make sure you get it on the right ear because I heard if you get it on the left ear (i think) it means your gay. I'm not sure if its true but I'v herd It from a few people.

I got mine on the left, and I'm not gay. I knew about what people say, but I got it there anyway.
It's because in the UK, they say if you get one in the right, you're a chav.

And I have a good reason for you.

"Having the responsibility of cleaning it and such will help me grow into a more mature and responsible adult"
^_^

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Not something I had a problem with, since when I was younger it was my mother who SUGGESTED getting my ear pierced, but I can see a parents concern, especially with the unfair "Chav" label often slapped onto guys with earrings. Try and find pictures that show that a piercing can look pretty tasteful if you use a cool earring and not a crappy blingy one.

Joy

Bronze Member
My parents have it in their heads that I shouldn't get one just because it is what white people used to mark their slaves with.

People cannot get over that fact, can they? I always counter back with this. It's not like white people are the only ones who did slavery, African tribes, when they fought, would take the survivors as slaves.

I would probably say that as a reason to, its true and you can prove it.
Other than that, I'd go with what Version X said.

Ninja JKT

Website
www.freewebs.com
Actually,
Right ear- chav
Left ear- gay

I'd rather be burned alive then be mistaken for a chav. And being gay isn't actually a bad thing.

...no listen chav is they way you act not if you have a ****in earring, as long as you dress apropriatly and dont use slang then having an earring on the left ear is ok and right ear is gay idiot!
Man... and by the way i wouldnt want to be mistaken for a chav, but just because i have an earring people don't call me a chav? So i don't really undertsand what the f*ck your talking about?

LEFT EARRING FOR THE WIN :)!

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Just trying to figure out how having an earring in a certain ear makes you gay or straight... lol.

Having an earring is a way for you to express yourself without inflicting pain on yourself by getting a tattoo or something. Just explain all that to your parents, and I'm sure they'll agree once they see how mature you're being.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Why do you want more holes in your face if you already have 7?

Personally I just find the whole idea behind guy's piercing their ears retarded. I don't see the reason why. In fact in most modern cultures outside of Europe and the U.S. it hints off that you're homosexual if you're a male that pierces their ear.

The problem I have with it is the fact that 90% of guys that pierce their ears have no intention of doing it until people tell them that it's cool. That's way too "following-the-crowd"ish for me to give any credit to them =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back