• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Earning More SP & Difficult Challenges

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxinuld

Awards
Trying to unlock Selphie's jump rope is extremely difficult for me because of the Secret Place System Sector missions. I've found that floors 2 and 4 are the most difficult of the missions and I've tried everything from using commands, equipping gear that helps out with the clock gauge, but no matter what I do, I can never fill the gauge quickly enough to get the finisher command or I end up eliminating all the heartless after using the finisher twice.

If anyone has any tips, strategies or recommended items and abilities to acquire, please post them.

Silverwarrior

It's worth building up the clock gauge as much as you can on the previous floors, after you've completed the objective there. Go for the target heartless first (or clear the floor objective), and then find any remaining heartless to build up the clock gauge (i think using abilities to kill them fills it up further). Then when you go onto the second floor, you only need to defeat a few heartless to get the finish command (or you may have it ready, in which case just execute it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back