• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Each Scenario's length

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow15

I'm sure that Birth By Sleep will be fairly long, There's possibly an extra scenario we don't know about but it could just be that there's only three. They will be dividing the storylines and I expect each to be at least fifteen hours or so with some extra features in the game and possibly the menu. They should last long, people will probably play them more than once.

As for KH 3 coming onto PS3 and possibly even another new gen console, I am hoping for KH 3 to be longer than all of them...

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Well I've never played and RPG and just done what I'm supposed to straight away... so I don't really know either.

Like in CoM I always opened every room on the floor before I proceeded. And beat every enemy in every room.

EDIT: I suspect KHIII to be PS3 exclusive but that would make me very sad indeed.

Charlie K

Back in Business
My Master KH2 File is about 110 Hours,..Which is finishing the game. All the journal, and like over 50 hours of goofing off.

Lol.

shadow15

The length might depend on the difficulty cause sometimes it will take more time to do it on a harder level. I'm starting off on medium, There will probably be plenty to unlock.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
The length might depend on the difficulty cause sometimes it will take more time to do it on a harder level. I'm starting off on medium, There will probably be plenty to unlock.

except if its like kh2 and has no difference in difficulty............. hopfully its not like that

Fantasy_dragon

Website
alexsvgs.blogspot.com
It might. I'm not that good at it.

Though I DID go through expert on the first KH and only died 2 or 3 times...that was awesome.

But anyway, I hope the game is at least as long as KH is.

A

Audo

It'll last as long as you make it....
But I have a feeling they will have atleast 15 hours of core play.
But who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back