• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Each Scenario's length

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

invasian94

Since there are gonna be three and some speculation of four (doubt it) scenarios, do u think each scenario will be shorter, around five hours each to fit in the UMD. Dont forget Nomura talked a little bit of multiplayer for BBS (still doubt it). Thoughts?

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I dunno. Maybe 23 hours each? Then again, I don't know much on how much a PSP's memory can hold and stuff like that. Bah! If it's shorter that Riku's R/R story on Re:CoM that'll be pointless.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well i don't think there will be more then one trip to a world..except for maybe one or two worlds..I dunno.

Master Riku 789

i think the only worlds we will revisit is enchanted kingdom and the world where aqua was dancing.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
i agree with Ragnarok, it'll take as long as it takes; there's no set time

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
CoM took me probably over 40 hours to complete wioth both Sora and Riku. I can't imagine BbS being shorter, especially since the 3 Scenarios will probably visit all the same locations in different orders, in true Sonic Adventure fashion.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If the GBA could hold two very long stories (Sora and Riku), I'm sure a PSP could hold three very long stories (Terra, Aqua, Ven).

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I reckon Square shoulda gone for a double size DS cart to make 358 extra super long though. They coulda fit in more polygons that way too. And more FMV.

Guess it'd be expensive to produce, but that didn't stop Mistwalker making A.S.H., and I'm sure 358 would outsell that by tons anyway.

But yeah, like others have said before, it'll easily be longer than CoM.

Fantasy_dragon

Website
alexsvgs.blogspot.com
well 15 hours each is a good 45 hours thats not bad o-o
But do you really think that it'll be longer than the PS2 versions? The first KH takes about 17-20 hours, and KH2 takes around 23-25...I can't see why the portable version would or even COULD be longer than that. Crisis Core wasn't as near as long as console Final Fantasies, and God of War wasn't as long as its PS2 versions, as well. I just don't see why it would be that long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back