• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Not really. TGS is in September. That gives them three more months to release the game. And BBS most likely will be shown at E3 with a trailer and all.
3 months is an astonishing short period of time to hype a S-E game. Also they had planned to debut Vs.XIII's gameplay at E3 so the event's important to S-E.

KiasuKiasiMan

Hopefully we'll see an announcement of some sort for the new Kingdom Hearts game at E3. After all final Fantasy XIII did debut at E3 2006.

Though its unusual with Square wants to release the game this year and not show it yet. They usually announce it way before time and give little info on it until close to release. *cough*Agito XIII, Versus XIII and 3rd Birthday*cough*

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
my guess we will get that long tralier that the put out a month before bbs came out in japan. then it will probably be released 2 week to a month after wards

Z

Zulkir

my guess we will get that long tralier that the put out a month before bbs came out in japan. then it will probably be released 2 week to a month after wards

I hope that trailer comes out sooner than a month, I do want to hear Terra, MX and Vanitas's English voices badly.

But....E3, uh if it's delayed beyond June then maybe.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It doesn't need to be announced at a show. SE could just be like, "New KH Game This Winter!" and show a Trailer and make us all pee our pants in excitement... or TGS or E3.

E3 hopefully. The sooner we learn about it, the better.

WaveK89

The weird thing is that I would normally expect a new game announcement to be at TGS. I suppose FFXIV is just an example that this isn't true. Still, it would be cool to hear about it. I would just rather know about the new game after BBS was released.

Rikuswish

I think we could see some new KH titles annoucements at E3. TGS isn't the big event it used to be.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
^^That maybe be true(i am not sure) but i don't think they will say something about a new game in E3.

If they say something that would be really nice of them.

So even if E3 doesn't show us something new TGS is a safe bet.

crazzyBRY

summer starts on june 20..

so BBS will be in E3 for sure..

and i'm hoping it'll come in July.. Cuz base on the english dissidia site they released, it's 4 months before the actual release date :)..

Magic

I don't think we will learn about the new game at E3. All the Kingdom Hearts have been released in Japan first, so it wouldn't make sense to show a game for Japan at an American event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back