• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikg

Dude i seriously dont know what to expect this year from e3. Can we expect a new trailer, at least ANYTHING on kh2, cuz e3 was a lot bigger a deal last year than it seems to be now. I hope they at least have something, but i really hope tetsuya comes up w/ an official release date.

A

Audo

Less big this year? This year E3's whole are has been tooken up and it hasnt been like that since 2000. Kingdom hearts wise i say we can definetly expect a trailer. we got one last year. plus E3 is one of the bigest Videogaming event around.

libreg

all this waiting is making me very mad :( I just hope its worth it in the end.

A

Audo

May 18th-20th. It might be May.17th but im pretty sure it is 18th. ya KH2 better have some good info at E3

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*jumps up and down* TRAILER TRAILER TRAILER!!! xD

So, lets all wish it was May 16th or whenever E3 is(I forgot. o_O) and maybe we'll get a trailer sooner than we think! :3

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Only one thing I am having doubts with..My boyfriend went to the E3 page and looked at what gaming company was going to appear....SE wasnt even on the list..I hope it was a stupid typo..

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I would be happy with just knowing the games release date. Don't get me wrong, a trailer would be really nice to see. Especially if they showed more characters that will be in the game. We might get a new trailer, but I just want the release date.

Xyza

hmm...i wonder if theyll give out the BHK's name or something or show the RHG's face....well i hope it will be something good, heck ill settle for a release date, ANYTHING!

karthikg

settle for a relaese date?? u mean settle for a trailer.. i dont care about new info i wanna know when it comes out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back