• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 Tickets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgoldman76

Hey guys, public tickets to E3 expo June 12-14 are out now. I got mine and I'm super pumped for what Kingdom Hearts 3 info will be revealed there! Don't miss out!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Sadly, I will not be attending, but I'm happy for you! Take pics and share!

Sdog

Awards
Hopefully, there is a livestream regarding KH3 or at least a televised event.

If KH3 is there, which is practically confirmed, I don't think any of us will have to worry about not seeing it. It'll more than likely be at someone's conference. Xbox, PlayStation, or either square's if they have one this year.

To OP: That's exciting! Hope you have a killer time!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
If KH3 is there, which is practically confirmed, I don't think any of us will have to worry about not seeing it. It'll more than likely be at someone's conference. Xbox, PlayStation, or either square's if they have one this year.

To OP: That's exciting! Hope you have a killer time!

I don't think I will be attending in person. I have heard the tickets are like $795 and like $995 after it is late.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think I will be attending in person. I have heard the tickets are like $795 and like $995 after it is late.

Those are only business badges that cost that much. If you are trying to get on on your own without being connected to a company who will get them for free, you have to pay that price.

General attendees will pay like $250 I believe? I haven't checked the website all that much to see.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Well I won't be able to go, but I wish everyone that is to have a great time.

Might as well make my predictions too. I think we get a release date, more footage of the Big Hero 6 world or Frozen reveal, and a playable demo. Surely one of these will be right.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Those are only business badges that cost that much. If you are trying to get on on your own without being connected to a company who will get them for free, you have to pay that price.

General attendees will pay like $250 I believe? I haven't checked the website all that much to see.
But, I imagine it would probably add up because of the cost of hotels/motels/bed and breakfasts and how to get there.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can't apply for my media pass just yet (need to get a new passport, mine is way past the expiry date and E3 requires the passport for international media) but I've booked my plane tickets. I'm terrified of making such a big journey on my own, but I'll be in safe hands with Spockanort and Sign when I get there.

Really looking forward to my first (and probably only!) E3 :D

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Live your dreams, kids! The future is now and the past is past.

If the Muppets version of A Christmas Carol has taught me anything, it's that the ghosts of your past will come and haunt you in the present, so I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

Sdog

Awards
I can't apply for my media pass just yet (need to get a new passport, mine is way past the expiry date and E3 requires the passport for international media) but I've booked my plane tickets. I'm terrified of making such a big journey on my own, but I'll be in safe hands with Spockanort and Sign when I get there.

Really looking forward to my first (and probably only!) E3 :D

We demand pictures of our staff, together, and in line for the inevitable KH3 demo! We'll also be sending you printouts of our faces/avatars for you to hold up as if we are there too. We aren't asking for much really.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If the Muppets version of A Christmas Carol has taught me anything, it's that the ghosts of your past will come and haunt you in the present, so I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

The past will haunt you for not taking advantage of the present and future, so go to E3 kids! That is the moral of the story!

We demand pictures of our staff, together, and in line for the inevitable KH3 demo! We'll also be sending you printouts of our faces/avatars for you to hold up as if we are there too. We aren't asking for much really.

I'll do it, don't test me

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
The past will haunt you for not taking advantage of the present and future, so go to E3 kids! That is the moral of the story!

I like this Kingdom Hearts Insider Carol.

"You there, what day is it today?"
"Today, sir? Why it's E3."
"Good, I still have time. Bob Chaser, you asked for time off to play KH3? Well you got it."

Still, I'd love to go to E3. But not only do I live so far away, I also have no money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back