• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 Preview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Unless its already been on, there is going to be a preview of E3 today on G4 (I dunno what channel it is for everyone else, but you gotta have a dish) at 4 (eastern time). I had no clue there was a channel with all this videogame stuff. I turned to it last night and they were doing top 10 rpgs. FF was first, and kh was second, and they showed all these clips from both and people said which they like better.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
i saw the commerical..the fat guy was singing and the other 2 were in the background

Lock_On

Yeah, I know about this. They're also going to be putting everything at E3 on the air. I'm recording it.. it's a 2 hour long thing from May 18-20. Hopefully SOMETHING about KH will be put on there, People who are going to watch this will know what to save their money for OTHER than KH2.

Lock_On

Well there's three times a day to see it, and I think they added a day or something, I'm not sure but the times are 11 a.m., 6 p.m., and 11 p.m. (I think) central time.

brassmonkey2079

They replaced Techtv wiht CSPAN so you cant get it on regular cable anymore. But, if you have extended cable (like me) or a dish you can watch it. It's channel 75 for me but this is texas so I don't know what it is for everyone else.
I'm at the website and it says :

Monday, May 16
4:00 - 5:00 pm
G4 Specials
E3 '05 Preview Show

Attack of the Show's Kevin Pereira and X-Play's Adam Sessler host a two-hour discussion/roundtable show covering every aspect of this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo. We'll have exclusive previews of some of the biggest titles to be unveiled at E3, a look at the Xbox 360, as well as an interview with Microsoft VP Peter Moore. And our roundtable of experts make their E3 picks.

Tuesday, May 17
4:00 - 6:00 pm
G4 Specials
E3 '05 Live: Day 1

The first day of our extensive LIVE coverage of E3 2005. The two hour show will be a mix of guest interviews, live demos of the newest games, booth tours, correnspondents in the field, editorial coverage and lots of breaking news from the show floor. You don't want to miss it.

Wensday, May 18
G4 Specials
E3 '05 Live: Day 2

The second day of our extensive LIVE coverage of E3 2005. The two hour show will be a mix of guest interviews, live demos of the newest games, booth tours, correnspondents in the field, editorial coverage and lots of breaking news from the show floor. You don't want to miss it.

Thursday, May 19
G4 Specials
E3 '05 Live: Day 3

The third day of our extensive LIVE coverage of E3 2005. The two hour show will be a mix of guest interviews, live demos of the newest games, booth tours, correnspondents in the field, editorial commentary and lots of breaking news from the show floor.

Friday, May 20
G4 Specials
E3 '05 Live: Day 4

The final day of our extensive LIVE coverage of E3 2005. The two hour show will be a mix of guest interviews, live demos of the newest games, booth tours, correnspondents in the field, editorial commentary and lots of breaking news from the show floor.

...what can I say, I was bored.

Last edited:

twix467

*Believe it or not I'm watching E3*
*Never thought I get in so EASILY*
Yeah they should have Kingdom Hearts 2 preview on there.
I mean they are going to try and get as many viewers as possible.
So why wouldn't Kingdom Hearts 2 be on their.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I just watched the preview, and sadly they didn't show any square enix stuff. Although I must admit that Zelda looks really cool now, the graphics are cool. They talked about X-Box 360, ps3, the psp, and nintendo. Tomorrow is the preshow, so I'll type up what happens then tomorrow.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Hey if you go to KH Ultimania they have some new info posted saying stuff about a new KH2 trailer but they stuff they said seems to be fake maybe that's what they say just go read about it

Peace out till next time oh remember who told you this whoever reads this post

They say that Riku is playable at the Hercules stage saving Namine
BHK Axel fight scene but you can't play BHK
Mickey attacking an Unknown and gets deflected
and footage of a "lion king world" hmm
more footage of Donald and Sora merging but they don't know if this is fake or real but it seems real to me oh this came from a Pre E3 show off a TV station:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back