• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 May 10-12 2006

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblader 9

what will you be looking forward to hearing from SE at this year E3

i am looking forward to hear what they will say about KH3 if they say anything about it or the FF that is coming out

Twinblades

im looking forward to hearing more about KH3 like everyone else and hopefully namora might tell us the identities of the knights in the secret ending

keyblader 9

yeah i think we all what to know who they are and if sora will be in it or will it be in the furture

mega dude

I 'm looking foward to news on kh3 and I'm wondering if they will have a kh3 trailer at E3.

theinversekey

mega dude said:
I 'm looking foward to news on kh3 and I'm wondering if they will have a kh3 trailer at E3.

WHAT! They have just released KH2 and you are looking for a trailer??!!! Sorry dude but it is not going to happen.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
People who are expecting any Kingdom Hearts 3 news is going to be greatly dissapointed this E3. SE's booth will probably consist of Final Fantasy XII news, what Final Fantasy's will be released for the Next-Gen consoles, and Final Fantasy XI for 360.

I personlly 'hope' that they will have something to at least say about the Kingdom Hearts series but I highly doubt they will.

dawning twilight said:
i find it kind of amazing at how KH2 just came out and yet people have been talking about a KH3 for quite some time now.... ^^
Because most people got the game on release day and haven't stopped playing. Meaning they've beaten it and want more, more and more. I'm unfortunatly one of those many people. But I'm ready for disappointment from SE at E3.

Awards
I find it hard to expect news on KH3 when the game was barely released in US a month ago, and how can people be wantin info when Nomura said he wasn't startin the next KH anytime soon. Plus this year SE is busy with many other games. FFXII, FFVII Dirge of Cerberus, FFXI for 360 and the new expansion, those just to name a few. I wouldn't expect more than the Europe release announced officially and how good it sold and other things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back