• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 in june..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Know why it would be so huge for Sora to join Smash? It would be a crossover series crossing over with a crossover series. Two of the biggest multiverses now one. And if kh crosses over with Marvel and/or Star Wars, it'd be even bigger. Mario, Steve, Spiderman, Darth Vader, and Cinderella would all share the same multiverse which would just be insane!
Six degrees of Ryu becomes more like 2 or 3 degrees.

EDIT: Oh fuck! Ryu's already in Wreck it Ralph so he's already tied to Disney and KH. The Ryu crossover chart is starting to collapse into the Ryu singularity!

Willow A113

Awards
Six degrees of Ryu becomes more like 2 or 3 degrees.

EDIT: Oh fuck! Ryu's already in Wreck it Ralph so he's already tied to Disney and KH. The Ryu crossover chart is starting to collapse into the Ryu singularity!
Well, it is a multiverse after all. They're just different versions of Ryu. Sure, he's a video game character in WiR, but with the "fictional universe" stuff, it's kind of justified.

AegisXIII

Awards
I am so disappointed, not because we didn't see KH, but because it didn't feel like a Square Enix conference at all. When I hear Square Enix, I am expecting to see japanese content, not Marvel everywhere. I am wondering whether they shouldn't split into two entities: the japanese part and the western part, each of them with a distinct logo.

Awards
I am so disappointed, not because we didn't see KH, but because it didn't feel like a Square Enix conference at all. When I hear Square Enix, I am expecting to see japanese content, not Marvel everywhere. I am wondering whether they shouldn't split into two entities: the japanese part and the western part, each of them with a distinct logo.
Once again...TWENTY. MINUTES. On Guardians of the Galaxy. That was half the presentation. WHY?

AegisXIII

Awards
Is there not a Sony conference coming soon since they were not at E3?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Is there not a Sony conference coming soon since they were not at E3?
We don't have a specific date for one yet but EA is having one in July, so presumably Sony will do much the same. As for why they wouldn't want to actually have their separate "Direct" near the rest of E3... who knows. Could be possible they actually don't have anything to show. God of War Ragnarok was dated to 2022 and confirmed to be coming to both PS4 and 5, so that doesn't look good, on top of them making sure Square saved bigger things specifically for their presentation instead of SE's... Which feels like Sony trying to pad out what would be an empty year. Part of that emptiness might be the lack of PS5's available leaving their software sales lacklustre in their eyes. Sony is in a pickle and it might be enough to let Xbox catch up.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think there’s a point to be made here:

Square even teased their own next Square Enix Presents at the end of the E3 presentation. Between those and the major deals with Sony, it wasn’t reasonable to expect a blowout from E3. It makes sense, but the optics aren’t great for Square. The presentation came off as a little lousy.

Also, I do agree with the sentiments that Babylon’s Fall and FF Origin look… undercooked. Not sure what the deal is there. I’m guessing they just needed to show some new content but were limited in what they were allowed to show.
I was thinking this as well. Although Nintendo is gonna participate at e3 and make their annual Direct there, they still do their own Directs apart. But other developers have opted to go out of e3. The expo is lucky this year because of the pandemic in the sense that devs decided to participate because it's all online, but I have my doubts that e3 2022 could be a big thing. I think dev physical spaces are gonna be smaller. It's cheaper and safer to make pre-recorded presentations rather than live ones.

Besides that point, Sony also made it a bad year for e3, seeing as how they now do their States of Play, so they're gonna ask devs to safe the heavy hitters for their presentation.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
Once again...TWENTY. MINUTES. On Guardians of the Galaxy. That was half the presentation. WHY?

It's a Square NA conference not Square Enix JP.

Have to say that SE JP game at the end is peak edgelord. Like the worst of Western toxic masculinity together with refined exclusive-grade Square Enix Japan corniness.

Awards
It's a Square NA conference not Square Enix JP.

Have to say that SE JP game at the end is peak edgelord. Like the worst of Western toxic masculinity together with refined exclusive-grade Square Enix Japan corniness.
Crazy how FF Origin barely looks like Final Fantasy.

Even the MC looks like some rando off the street who got divorced or something.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Even though I knew it was unlikely I was still hoping we would get some kind of Kingdom Hearts announcement but I did get my hopes up for a few seconds when I saw the text at the start of the Final Fantasy Origins trailer too bad it turned out it had nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts.

In my opinion the only interesting things that were shown was the Life Is Strange : True Colours and Guardians of the Galaxy ( although I did get bored about halfway through the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer since it went on for way too long)

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well, there's still Nintendo tomorrow. Switch ports of older KH games is at least a theoretical possibility. Though one would think they'd been part of the S-E Presents. Not like Mario & Rabbids 2 was being withheld from Ubi-Soft's show.

Awards
I don’t know, guys…I really enjoyed the CHAOS that was yesterday.

20 minutes on GOTG? 😍

No console announcement for the FF Pixel Remaster? *chefs kiss*

White guy with his buds just killing Chaos together? 😙❤️

YAS SE GIVE US NOTHING
The contempt is just oozing from this post.

If anything I wish there was just a small KH teaser with that Somnus remix from the secret ending, and this may be a crazy wish but said teaser bringing back the infamous "This is a fantasy based on reality" quote from Versus.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I don’t know, guys…I really enjoyed the CHAOS that was yesterday.

20 minutes on GOTG? 😍

No console announcement for the FF Pixel Remaster? *chefs kiss*

White guy with his buds just killing Chaos together? 😙❤️

YAS SE GIVE US NOTHING
As the saying goes over here: you put all that in a blender and you get nothing

NoWay

Awards
And I really thought we’d get news about FFXVI, 7R or KH for Switch. 🤡

Awards
Hey, remember that so-called "most comprehensive big event leak in years" that was probably Square but we never really learned because no one seemed to want to even touch it?

At this point, it's safe to say that shit doesn't even exist.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Hey, remember that so-called "most comprehensive big event leak in years" that was probably Square but we never really learned because no one seemed to want to even touch it?

At this point, it's safe to say that shit doesn't even exist.
This E3 has been pretty bad so far.

Capcom went on about some Esports crap lol

Won't even surprise me if the Switch Pro doesn't get announced tomorrow. Too many fake leaks that get backed by everyone as if it's fact.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
This E3 has been pretty bad so far.

Capcom went on about some Esports crap lol

Won't even surprise me if the Switch Pro doesn't get announced tomorrow. Too many fake leaks that get backed by everyone as if it's fact.
Nintendo has stated they're focusing exclusively on software.

Back