• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 in june..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I guess I’ll be the one to just point out that this will coincide with Ux shutting down. I’ll take a swing and speculate we’ll get something similar to last year’s 2020 trailer outlining the broad contours of KH’s next steps. Maybe a cryptic teaser.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I want to know if the Next Saga will be on the PS5. That's all i want to know
Um, duh? Like even if there's a crossgen game in the next two years, PS4 is done after that and Nomura's probably chomping at the bits on what instant loading SSDs can do.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want to know if the Next Saga will be on the PS5. That's all i want to know
I can't imagine why not. At the very least it would be cross-gen, but with significant visual and technical differences between the versions to be able to have the largest reach possible.

redcrown

Awards
I can't imagine why not. At the very least it would be cross-gen, but with significant visual and technical differences between the versions to be able to have the largest reach possible.
I just hope if it's cross gen that it won't melt my ps4 lol.

If all we get is a 30 second vague cryptic teaser of Sora Riku and/or Yozora walking around in the night world or around not-Shibuya, then I'll be happy for the rest of the year.

Last edited:

AegisXIII

Awards
It would be nice to know what they are up to. So that we can have something to rejoice.
Even if it is in a long long long (insert kh3 waiting time) long long time.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm probably in the minority in saying that I don't want the Kingdom Hearts team to reveal anything for this year. Let this year be the opportunity to celebrate the Epic Games release of Kingdom Hearts and the conclusion of Union X Dark Road.

Somnus cealum

Awards
It would be nice to know what they are up to. So that we can have something to rejoice.
Even if it is in a long long long (insert kh3 waiting time) long long time.
i wanna know what it is there making. just a little tease to get us hype for next year. so i hope this year fly by fast for me lol.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm torn on what I'd want to see. Part of me would be happy with there being no news and us actually getting a bit of a break this year, but on the other hand I'd actually like for there to be a game released on the 20th Anniversary and seeing that's in March, they kind of have to announce that in the later half of this year.

Um, duh? Like even if there's a crossgen game in the next two years, PS4 is done after that and Nomura's probably chomping at the bits on what instant loading SSDs can do.
You're most likely right, but I'm pretty sure most of us thought the same when the PS3 came out only for us to get nearly a decade of handheld games instead.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'd be happy if they only just revealed the title for the next game (I personally hope they keep the numbers and it's KH4). They wouldn't have to indicate a release year yet.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I would really like a Kingdom Hearts game announced at E3 even if it’s only a small thing as it’ll be something to look forward too.Whenever Nomura announces the game I really hope he doesn’t say it’s going to be 3-4 years before the actual game comes out.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Personally I struggle to understand why anyone would actively prefer a break from news. Gimme more KH literally anytime and I will become a child lol
Because it gives the Kingdom Hearts series room to breathe. Kingdom Hearts III came out in 2019, ReMind and Melody of Memory came out in 2020 and Union X Dark Road are finishing this year.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder and that's especially true with Kingdom Hearts.

Form Oblivion

Awards
I guess I’ll be the one to just point out that this will coincide with Ux shutting down. I’ll take a swing and speculate we’ll get something similar to last year’s 2020 trailer outlining the broad contours of KH’s next steps. Maybe a cryptic teaser.
Yeah, it kinda feels like the finale is preparing something....things feel strangely rushed.

Back