• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 in june..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Unless they suddenly start having a big media blitz for it later this month and early next month, it feels like they are sending it out to die
I presume they're going all out in Japan, but the game needs all the attention it can get in the west. Hopefully they get their game together during the last week of June or once July kicks in

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Man, the chat during that portion just kept going. "PERSONA PERSONA PERSONA"

It's like Persona somehow became the main series while SMT just...exists outside of F E A T U R I N G D A N T E
Persona 5 fans continue to embarrass the rest of that fanbase with their incessant belief that that game is where JRPGs and modern Japanese settings originate. TWEWY, SMT, Yakuza and whatever else are all copying P5.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
I doubt SE Japan would want to go that route. It wouldn’t be difficult to do because they have the infrastructure for it as seen with GOTG, but would it even be worth the money? How many people are clamoring to stream KH3 to their Switch in 2021?

GOTG is a new game so it’ll get some sales, but KH3 has been around for two years so it would need some sort of event or celebration of the series to generate some additional sales for it.

Not discounting the possibility of it, but certainly not in 2021.

A cloud-based complete collection managed by a white-label game streaming service like IOI commissioned for Hitman would surely recoup the money. And there's added benefit of market saturation before an inevitable second phase.
The more people with access to KH back-catalogues the better it will be for the next entry. I'm surprised they haven't ported to phones yet, tbh.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That actually looked very interesting too, but I guess because I haven't played a single SMT game I had no expectations for it. I'm glad for fans though!
I highly recommend the series if you want a nice yet challenging turn-based game. The gameplay can be really rewarding when you enter a good combat loop, but the tide can just as easily change and the game can be absolutely unforgiving.

The series also really hits on some meta and philosophical ideas that are fun to think about.

Man, the chat during that portion just kept going. "PERSONA PERSONA PERSONA"

It's like Persona somehow became the main series while SMT just...exists outside of F E A T U R I N G D A N T E
Persona fans were a mistake. I say this as a fan of both Persona and SMT. Screw Persona fans.

SMT said happy pride yall, never played it but looks interesting
Each game is a standalone so you can hop in at any entry!

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I highly recommend the series if you want a nice yet challenging turn-based game. The gameplay can be really rewarding when you enter a good combat loop, but the tide can just as easily change and the game can be absolutely unforgiving.
That sounds intriguing, and as long as I can hop right into V I'll definitely try it.
The series also really hits on some meta and philosophical ideas that are fun to think about.
Mmm tasty philosophical plot. Gimme.
Persona fans were a mistake. I say this as a fan of both Persona and SMT. Screw Persona fans.
Modern gaming culture PERIOD is a mistake. I had to explain to someone that Metroid Prime 4 isn't canceled and that the 2D Metroid 1-5 is different from the Prime 1-4, but they still went on about how "stoooopid" Nintendo is for skipping a 4. Lol, there is no hope for us.
Each game is a standalone so you can hop in at any entry!
Sweet! I'll give it a try whenever I can actually get ahold of it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Persona 5 fans continue to embarrass the rest of that fanbase with their incessant belief that that game is where JRPGs and modern Japanese settings originate. TWEWY, SMT, Yakuza and whatever else are all copying P5.
I still can't believe our real world copied Persona 5 and built Shibuya. Atlus should get royalties for having designed such a grand city that Japan decided to copy. And shame on The World Ends With You and Kingdom Hearts for shamelessly ripping off Persona 5 by using that same city without so much as a Joker reference. What is happening to this world!?

Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Awards
Modern gaming culture PERIOD is a mistake. I had to explain to someone that Metroid Prime 4 isn't canceled and that the 2D Metroid 1-5 is different from the Prime 1-4, but they still went on about how "stoooopid" Nintendo is for skipping a 4. Lol, there is no hope for us.
That killed some brain cells 🤣🤣🤣

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
That killed some brain cells 🤣🤣🤣
Nevermind some Redditors saying that SMTV is using Tokyo Mirage Sessions' engine because of the battle menu aesthetics, lol. It was confirmed they were using Unreal Engine 4.

Also, some fans were bitching because SMT5 is gonna have around 200 demons.

...lol that's exactly what Persona 5 has

Awards
Nevermind some Redditors saying that SMTV is using Tokyo Mirage Sessions' engine because of the battle menu aesthetics, lol. It was confirmed they were using Unreal Engine 4.

Also, some fans were bitching because SMT5 is gonna have around 200 demons.

...lol that's exactly what Persona 5 has
I love how it's always Persona 5 too.

Not 3, not 4, not even 1 and 2.

Back