• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 Has Begun!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
It wont be as good on tv either...I doubt they will tell us anything new..since IGN has spoiled much<<But at least we get to hear how the game is doing with other people

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Always shows the best games for last..so far that is being discussed is PS3 games...and the graphics have gone from good to fricken awesome!

No KH yet..but so far I have seen good games for the PS3
-New Tekken
-FFVII(last oneXD)But I swear Cloud has the appearence from AC to me..so..it might be leading from AC
-Tons of new titles that look great

Lock_On

Always shows the best games for last..so far that is being discussed is PS3 games...and the graphics have gone from good to fricken awesome!

Yes they have, the games just look beautiful. Thank god games will end up looking THAT good.

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
Good Idea!!!!! Call A Friend With Satilite And Tell Them To Put The Phone Next To The Tv, Like My Friend Is Doing, It's Awesome Omg

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
yeah so far its been all about ps3 and it looks so awsome
i saw the clip of ff7 on the ps3 graphics cloud was HOT!!!lmao
but other than ps3 and games for ps3 nothing else has been said but so far everything is cool as shi*t :D :D

Lock_On

NOW there is definately nothing to watch, XBOX 360 time... I'm going to leave the updating to Ultima Keyblade, because Ultima was going to update first ;)

A

Audo

Ugh I hate the PS3, Isnt it just confrences today? The Convention doesnt start until tomorroe (The 18th)

Lock_On

Yeah, today is pretty much the conferences and glimpses at some games. Tomorrow is probably when everything will kick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back