• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 Booth Picture

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
To get in, you either have to be invited, press, or just apply if you work in the gaming industry.

Right. That's what I meant. But "developer" is easier to type than "if you work in the gaming industry" lol like how you can get in, although you're neither a developer or a journalist.

I believe GameStop regional or district managers can go, too.

S

SoulSilver

Wait you can get into E3 unless you work for the gaming industry? if thats the case then thats kind of late, what about all those hardcore gamers, who want to see.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
if thats the case then thats kind of late, what about all those hardcore gamers, who want to see.

They are forced to watch the online stream because they are unworthy.

Years ago you could have gotten in had you applied and paid a lot of money for a public license to go....but you weren't allowed to see the cool stuff like the conferences. The only thing you got was back-of-the-line privileges for 5 hour waits to play a 5 minute demo of a game :)

It's kind of a media/press conference....for the industry....to report to the press....and other members of the industry....their plans for the future. Not for public enjoyment. It's srrrsss business.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
So, I wonder if Disney and Square being there might mean something, like a KH related announcement or something. Then again, Disney might be there because of Epic Mickey (Disney Interactive publishes Epic Mickey.) and Square could be there for something else. Epic Mickey appears to be coming out this September though.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Want to know an easy way to get in to E3? You can pretty much create your own website for gaming and apply as a gaming journalist. I had a friend who was accepted to go this year who has a site. You would still have to pay but its easier to get in that way than having to worry about being hired by a gaming company.

xjordan360

Website
www.facebook.com
3DS? I still have my Virtual Boy, somewhere.
haha.
I'm excited and hoping for some new KH updates, Zelda Wii updates, Fallout: New Vegas updates, etc.

Hopefully we'll see some good stuff this year.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I'm looking forward to the live streams of the press conferences this year again.

Last year was pretty sweet. :3

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I imagine Activision is giving one again this year as well. I'm just not sure if it's limited to those five or not. The only other company I think might give a conference is Ubi.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
does anyone know a good site to see e3? DX

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Personally, I like to keep Gamespot, IGN, and Gametrailers open in separate tabs in case one of them starts having technical difficulties.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
thanks for the info guys. my pc is a bitch so i might have problems but oh well D:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I wish I could have access to the internet on the first E3 day...Instead I'll have to suffer the suspense on a f*cking plane ride to Europe. : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back