• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2018 predictions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hello groups and forums I joined. Today I will be talking about E3 2018. I know your wondering it's way too early to talk about it, but it's my combination of being hype/news sharing/educated guesses into one post. Hopefully we can share and update on games we want to be shown. Last year was really good in my opinion because a lot of games got solid release dates. This E3 predictions will be bolder and bigger. Now with no info so far, it's just one list of possible game announcements(including with updates I wish to see in games in development).

1: Devil may Cry 5 (there are hints it will come and a gameplay revision too)

2:elder scrolls 6

3:Spyro Remake

4:Brand new square enix game

5:FF7 remake update

6:Gen 8 pokemon announcement

7: GTA 6

8: dying light 2

9: FF collection of 1 to 9

10: prototype 3

Internet breaking announcement: Devil may cry 5
Remember this is just the start, I will change this list after rumors and leaks pop up more. Please share your thoughts on what you want announced or updated. Also included a game you think would break the internet. Honestly a devil may cry 5 would be a shocker.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I'd say it's a hard "no" on Elder Scrolls 6 or GTA 6. They're still milking Skyrim successfully at the moment and I think the director of the studio was on record late last year saying a sequel isn't coming anytime soon or something along those lines. As for GTA 6, Rockstar has Red Dead Redemption coming out this spring...hopefully and they won't want to distract from it post-launch. That and they're still making money hand over fist from GTAO.

It's not a predication but I'm hoping EA will announce skate 4 and/or an SSX entry but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Pokie

1. Another shoot em up game
  2. Zombie game
  3. Sandbox game
  4. Skyrim
  5. Last Of Us 2
  6. World War II game
  7. HD remake of a old PS2 or PSONE game
  8. Beyond Good And Evil 2
  9. Nintendo doing their own thing in their own little cute corner
  10. Cringe memes

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I want some big announcements and more emphasized game-play. Last years E3 made me very very very annoyed. E3 has always been very stupid, with the dance shows, cars on stage, and cutscene trailers, but last year really came out in full force.

Sony's conference was especially disappointing, because they occasionally at least have a few fun games to look at, but in 2017 they really dropped the ball. Spider-Man was their big reveal, and it looked to be yet another automated game that doesn't reward any kind of skill. Same with God of War, and same with whatever the hell that zombie game was. These games want to be movies, but they're not as good as movies.

However, 2017 was an amazing year for gaming. Game fans were rewarded a lot last year, and the big games had a lot to say about what players like.

Mario Odyssey and Zelda were much bigger, more open concepts for their franchises than ever before; despite their open nature, moment to moment gameplay and fun player interactions with characters and worlds were still emphasized.

Sonic Mania took a steaming dump on Sonic Forces. The former being a fun, rewarding, and beautiful masterclass in game feel and visual polish, the latter being an unfinished gimmicky upsell. SEGA learned what people really want through these two games.

Cuphead found an audience that surprised me. Tons and tons of people went for this game, and for good reason. It's beautiful and challenging.

PUBG also turned out pretty big! Really damn big actually. Big, open, and allowing players to make their own fun through interactions.

So, with all that said, I'm hoping we see an E3 2018 that's reflective of 2017's greatest hits. 2017 showed that people are still interested in gameplay, and that not everything needs to be flashy cinematic stuff.

So basically what I'm saying is give me a
NEW CRASH BANDICOOT
NEW ANIMAL CROSSING
NEW STAR FOX
NEW RED DEAD REDEMPTION FOOTAGE
NEW FROMSOFTWARE TITLE INFO
AND WARN ME BEFORE THEY SHOW KH3 SO I CAN CLOSE THE STREAM!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
1. Cyberpunk 2077
2. Spiderman (Insomniac)
3. Dayz Gone
4. KH3
5. Last of Us 2
6. Death Stranding
8. Red Dead Redemption 2
9. Metriod 4
10. Smash Bros announcement

Some are obvious while others are guesses. I'm probably forgetting some too...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
There's constant rumours swirling around regarding Shenmue 1 and 2 HD. I honestly think that's going to be a thing for this year's E3. Outside of that, I also think that Xenogears may have an announcement regarding a remake. After all, the Xenogears concert and Play Arts Kai is a thing so why promote them for a dinosaur old game that's not easily accessible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back