• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Was it just me, or did the Wildlands demo not look graphically enhanced like Ubisoft's usual E3 demos?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I had the biggest smile on my face during that presentation, I'm so so so happy. And PC Principal! Yes!

Sdog

Awards
He will be the most ultimate Leslie bashing summon!

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Anyone think there's a chance of Stick of Truth not being censored on PS4?
That will determine if I buy TFBH on Steam or PS4

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Anyone think there's a chance of Stick of Truth not being censored on PS4?
That will determine if I buy TFBH on Steam or PS4

I think it was censored in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Germany, Austria, and Taiwan only if I recall, so you should be safe if you're not from there.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You can also import, if that's an option. It's very easy to order from Amazon or make a North American PSN account

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I'm from Sweden but the PS3 version was censored over here if that's what you're referring too

Oh was it? I just looked up the countries affected and those were the ones that came up.

I don't know then =/ hopefully it's uncensored in more places this time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Steep certainly is impressive. It's not my type of game but good on Ubisoft for making a very inventive game.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You can also import, if that's an option. It's very easy to order from Amazon or make a North American PSN account
Pre ordering from Amazon won't be a problem if I still get the game on day one (which I'm testing now with ZE3 because SPECIAL EDITION! :D ) but for some reason I had huge trouble trying to use my credit card on an american account, no idea why.
I'm not sure if I gonna have to wait until release for the SoT download code though so maybe I should get it on PSN/Steam instead (Golden Edition should have the same price as the standard physical copy)

Oh was it? I just looked up the countries affected and those were the ones that came up.

I don't know then =/ hopefully it's uncensored in more places this time.
Yeah, I hope so too :)

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Nothing really note-worthy about Ubisoft's conference, wasn't surprised by anything =/ hopefully Sony brought the guns tonight for something big. It's been kinda underwhelming compared to last year, even with Microsoft doing much better than last year.

Also Aisha Tyler is getting so annoying, they really should find someone new already, her forced humor is cringe worthy to say the least.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Nothing really note-worthy about Ubisoft's conference, wasn't surprised by anything =/ hopefully Sony brought the guns tonight for something big. It's been kinda underwhelming compared to last year, even with Microsoft doing much better than last year.

Also Aisha Tyler is getting so annoying, they really should find someone new already, her forced humor is cringe worthy to say the least.
Five years in she's tradition, like sport games at EA or some awkward dancing also at Ubisoft lol.
To be completely honest she's actually starting to grow on me, ha ha

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Five years in she's tradition, like sport games at EA or some awkward dancing also at Ubisoft lol.
To be completely honest she's actually starting to grow on me, ha ha

Yeah I figured as much by now, but oh well =/ she has her funny moments, for sure, but not when she tries too hard. But that's true too, most Ubisoft conferences are pretty cringe-worthy at this point haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back