• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Whoops I forgot to make this.

Conference Time

EA - June 12, 1PM PT / 4PM ET
Bethesda - June 12, 7PM PT / 10PM ET
Microsoft - June 13, 9:30AM PT / 12:30PM ET
Ubisoft - June 13, 1PM PT / 4PM ET
Sony - June 13, 6PM PT / 9PM ET

I'll attempt to make this nicer if I have time!!​

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
3hrs ago

Me: "Taochan wheres the E3 thread?"
Taochan: "I forgot! Whoops!"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's not my fault y'all changed plans on Sign and arrived too early

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
SKYRIM SKYRIM SKYRIM SKYRIM

i'm gonna butternut in my squash y'all

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't know why I go through it every year, but I'll be up at 2:30 am for the Microsoft conference. There should be some humour in this one (like the screaming Elder Scrolls lady from Bethesda today).

Ubisoft and Sony will be where everything shines bright

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't know why I go through it every year, but I'll be up at 2:30 am for the Microsoft conference. There should be some humour in this one (like the screaming Elder Scrolls lady from Bethesda today).

Ubisoft and Sony will be where everything shines bright

chaser, i trust your opinion and a few others so okay. but if it was anyone else i'd say "ubisoft? are you trolling me right now?"

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Ubisoft has been letting me down more often than not lately, but I'd be lying if I said Watch Dogs 2 doesn't look impressive.

I watch Microsoft every year more for the possibility of some multiplatform title than anything (but also just because I usually don't have anything to do on E3 days, being out of class for summer and all). If rumors of a Red Dead sequel are true, then…

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
chaser, i trust your opinion and a few others so okay. but if it was anyone else i'd say "ubisoft? are you trolling me right now?"
They have South Park: The Fractured But Whole and Aisha Tyler. I have no choice but to tune in

new 3D Rayman for PS4 please I beg of you

Considering what happened 3 years ago, can't wait for something to happen like Tomb Raider being completely rebooted again for Xbox One only where she raids Mountains for Dew ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm hyped for tomorrow's Zelda 2017 presentation and demo showoff. I'll LITERALLY be glued on YouTube to see gameplay footage and GameXplain videos analyzing EVERY. SINGLE. PIECE. of the demo. Haha. I might also keep on eye on the Microsoft conference to see if they're going to unveil their next big project.

And, obviously, if I'm not at work, I'll play the KH e3 bingo, heehee. Hopefully they bring I.5 & II.5 for the PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Man, Bethesda's conference was pretty meh this year. Revealing a new Prey was nice and all, but it was leaked. There weren't any surprises and who honestly cares about remastering Skyrim.

AND WHERE WAS MY EVIL WITHIN 2 DAMMIT. SCREW THAT PERSON WHO MADE THAT RUMOR I GOT MY HOPES UP FOR NOTHING.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've never seen anywhere in Australia that looks like what they're showing in Forza Horizon 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back