• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2016: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Hands-On Walkthrough

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
"Finally," Audo says, cracking his knuckles. He opens the folder full of article bookmarks in alphabetical order, accesses the folder marked Gamer culture and opens the one that reads "~~Framerate~~".

Launchpad is gonna get it now.

jk. i just think people need to chill over a disney videogame.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
june 13-15 2017 is next e3 this is pacular be june 14 is the last of la concert so i wonder if nomura plane it so hardcore fan see the concet while regualr fan see e3 becuase something is going to happen on that day

Awards
Hey guys, look!
ClG9s4xUYAAo_oP.jpg

They brought back the floating heart from KH1!

Oh, and the game over screen gives you tips now.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Hey guys, look!
ClG9s4xUYAAo_oP.jpg

They brought back the floating heart from KH1!

Oh, and the game over screen gives you tips now.

Ooh hey, I never thought I'd see that again! And it's now in that glowing spherical form that the series has used so much too.

I feel like the game over screen has given hints before... I think it might've been Re:Coded, if you died enough? Maybe I'm misremembering, who knows.

Awards
Ooh hey, I never thought I'd see that again! And it's now in that glowing spherical form that the series has used so much too.

I feel like the game over screen has given hints before... I think it might've been Re:Coded, if you died enough? Maybe I'm misremembering, who knows.
Actually I don't think it's in the spherical form. It looks like it's in the middle of turning :3

And I've never seen a KH game over screen give tips before. It's a nice touch!

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Not sure if it's been posted or anything, but I came across a demo with the sound and everything on it~
[video=youtube;gkSnJlXeDKg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkSnJlXeDKg[/video]

Kaweebo

Awards
Not sure if it's been posted or anything, but I came across a demo with the sound and everything on it~
That's a funny sound effect for starting the game at 0:05 lol I think I heard a newly recorded quote when Aqua took damage, too, which I wasn't expecting.

Aqua said:
"But where did the people who lived here go, once their world was taken away? At least they're not here. So, they haven't fallen to darkness."

How can she not realize that they transformed into Heartless? Even without realizing what the Heartless really are, you'd think she'd put two and two together at some point. At least, I think they turn into Heartless, don't they? I know the people of each world return once they're restored at the end of KH1 but they still lost their hearts so they should have been turned into them. Either way, it's kind of sad that even what Aqua takes comfort in 'knowing' is a lie, as well.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Spockanort's report follows this well :p The demo looks lots of fun. Terra's face...is amusing.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Gahh, that familiar game over screen! All the.... nostalgia.... rushing in... can`t stop it. I love what they are doing here, giving these little nods to the fans of the series that have been with the games for years now.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
[video=youtube;xKA2xxe8RiU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKA2xxe8RiU[/video]

Basically he said that the demo had frame-rate problems, which isn't crazy since it's either an old build or not the final version, but I didn't see other people discussing this, so..

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Amazing! Hype
PoliticalInstructiveBlacknorwegianelkhound.gif
GlossyKindlyHanumanmonkey.gif

One thing I'll give the new games is how great the particle effects look. Magic looks incredible. The skyboxes also look amazing this time around.

[video=youtube;xKA2xxe8RiU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKA2xxe8RiU[/video]

Basically he said that the demo had frame-rate problems, which isn't crazy since it's either an old build or not the final version, but I didn't see other people discussing this, so..

Saw that video pass by as well yesterday. Probably (and hopefully) just more signs that this is a dated build of the game.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
How can she not realize that they transformed into Heartless? Even without realizing what the Heartless really are, you'd think she'd put two and two together at some point. At least, I think they turn into Heartless, don't they? I know the people of each world return once they're restored at the end of KH1 but they still lost their hearts so they should have been turned into them. Either way, it's kind of sad that even what Aqua takes comfort in 'knowing' is a lie, as well.

But she doesn't even know they're called heartless, she has no idea what they are except dwellers of the darkness. Remember, heartless weren't around during BbS, only the Unversed which disappeared as suddenly as they appeared (because Vanitas).

And, we can't be 100% sure that those heartless are the inhabitants of the town, but I think it's highly possible that they are.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
But she doesn't even know they're called heartless, she has no idea what they are except dwellers of the darkness.

This.
Thus she could assume the heartless have somehow "consumed" the people of the world if they weren't able to flee, which would still be less cruel than her actually killing the remnants of the people.

Hirokey123

Awards
This.
Thus she could assume the heartless have somehow "consumed" the people of the world if they weren't able to flee, which would still be less cruel than her actually killing the remnants of the people.

But actually what Aqua is doing is a good thing, she is setting their hearts free with her keyblade meaning they can be revived.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
They're being destroyed in the Realm of Darkness, though. I'm pretty skeptical towards the effectiveness there.
Destroying a Heartless in any realm causes the heart that created it (plus the hearts it might've been carrying) to go to the RoD until they reform as people, unless you've got an Org XIII Kingdom Hearts going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back