• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2016: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Hands-On Walkthrough

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Just watched the full demo that SkywardWing posted up on his channel and it looks like the power of the Shotlocks has been somewhat reduced to me. Thank God. (Either that, or that one's not completely leveled up, but here's hoping for the former).

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
That description of the Aqua gameplay has me SO HYPED for 0.2 and KH3. It sounds like the gameplay was really worked on and runs smoothly. I am really curious what we find inside the castle. If getting the gears was just the beginning tutorial, there must be so much more inside the castle. I MUST KNOW!!!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wow, I just checked the 3D gameplay out.
That game looks fucking sexy with 60 fps.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
from nomura kingdom hearts hearts twittter post
[video=youtube;aAASSC_4iCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAASSC_4iCQ[/video]

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Thanks for the footage, I'm as exited for DDD's new content as I'm appalled by Terra's face.

gjmtc8U.jpg

Like seriously, what's going on at SE?

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oh shit, that 0.2 SOUNDTRACK. THAT DDD HD GAMEPLAY.
THAT VIDEO!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Getting to hear the music and effects is even better gah!

Also, others have already said it, but I hope Chirithy is a Dream Eater party member and that they aren't all just fancy versions of older Dream Eaters, but I suppose I could live with the latter if they are all interesting still.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm convinced that the models are ok, it's the lighting that is wonky as heck in some parts. Some parts Aqua looks down right gorgeous. Other times, she looks awkward and shiny. And Terra... boy, the lighting did a number on him. He pants look like leather and it looks like the color has drained out of his face. Must be Xehanort's fault.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Players: KH3D is alright, framerate is pretty terrible

Square doubles it in the remaster.

Very exciting stuff

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Aldo: Some graphics nerds that are really into PC gaming (and they're very LOUD about this) want 60 FPS on all their games. They even made a mod that lets you have the PC version of the FFX collection run at 60 FPS (tho that isn't finished yet/has bugs last I heard)..

Me, I'm happy if my games play nice and smooth and have enough frames per second not to be herky jerky. I think you agree with me, yes?

Anyway the fact that 0.2 plays like KH2 really makes me smile. I think KH2 had the most solid of the battle systems so far, and I can't wait to play 2.8. ^^

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Holy shit I'm missing lots of stuff!!!!! *Beginning to panic* MUST GET CAUGHT UP! AHH!!!!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for the footage, I'm as exited for DDD's new content as I'm appalled by Terra's face.

gjmtc8U.jpg

Like seriously, what's going on at SE?
That's compressed weirdly. It doesn't look like that IRL.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Aldo: Some graphics nerds that are really into PC gaming (and they're very LOUD about this) want 60 FPS on all their games. They even made a mod that lets you have the PC version of the FFX collection run at 60 FPS (tho that isn't finished yet/has bugs last I heard)..

Me, I'm happy if my games play nice and smooth and have enough frames per second not to be herky jerky. I think you agree with me, yes?

Well, fast-paced games benefit the most from high frame rates and Kingdom Hearts is definitely one of the best candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back