• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2016: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Hands-On Walkthrough

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I wish they'd put the demo up on PSN ;-;

ALLLL OF THIS. Resident Evil 7 got revealed at E3 this year and they released a Playstation Plus exclusive demo on PSN very early this morning. I wish the 2.8 demo would get released on PSN in a similar fashion.

Also, I am very happy to hear that 0.2 will be the length of a world in Kingdom Hearts 3. Its good to know that it won't be a 10 minute long prologue at least.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Apparently dengeki deleted the page? I can't find it... Maybe they showed it a bit too early lol

The snippets are interesting, but I wonder what does Nomura mean there would be difficulties adding TWEWY characters into KH3?
probally he deosnt have the right to them

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
But he was the main character designer and was one of the producers, you'd think he'd have the rights though. Maybe we'll get the details why when the translation is finished.
true but he not a direcctor of the game so i think director would have more priopty over a desinger

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Directors of games in a company like S-E do not own any rights to characters. The parent company S-E owns the rights to such characters.

Then I hope it is decently long or it'll be another thing I'll worry about for KH3.
"Tetsuya Nomura promises that this volume will be a decent length."

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Directors of games in a company like S-E do not own any rights to characters. The parent company S-E owns the rights to such characters.
i dont know then why they having diffuclt then

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
i dont know then why they having diffuclt then
Disney may not approve. Square-Enix may not approve. Maybe they have their own plans for the characters/TWEWY and don't want to muddle things, maybe Nomura doesn't want a full-fledged Shibuya world so how to have them return without needing to show the world could be hard, etc.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, if anything, I expect the size and hence the time to complete a world would be longer than in KH2.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I-if it has a decent length and is about as long as a KH 3 world.
Then KH3 worlds will be DAMN AWESOME IN LENGTH ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back