• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2013 Recap: KINGDOM HEARTS III & HD 1.5 ReMIX!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Huh, I never caught that bit about the Nobodies being present. I wonder what that entails~..

Basically, the interviewer asked Nomura something about whether the nobodies and Organization XIII would return in this game. Clearly Nomura found it to be quite a strange question and replied that Master Xehanort is the one behind the Organization, so of course that would return. Regarding the nobodies, he just said that there would still be nobodies around, so it's not the end of them.

WaveK89

"There is no English lip syncing in either Re:CoM or Days."

*Sigh* I know...it is a lot of work to do lip syncing, but still. I figured, hey...remaster. Let's lip sync that ol' Re:CoM we weren't able to do last time. Even more so in Days, but yeah...time constraints and all. It shouldn't be too bad, anyway, so I don't know why I'm ranting.

Anyway, still psyched for these games.

Youniquee

Awards
  • They chose to tell stories outside of the numbered titles as there hasn't been anything that perfectly fit KH3.

I don't really understand this sentence...are they talking about the handheld games? Sorry~

And thanks for the recap. I actually missed a few things (Like the Nobodies too...A lot of people seemed to have missed out on that one)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't really understand this sentence...are they talking about the handheld games? Sorry~

And thanks for the recap. I actually missed a few things (Like the Nobodies too...A lot of people seemed to have missed out on that one)

Yes they are. They are talking about there was no actual story for KH3 to follow until they made the handheld titles.

CKYoung

Might I ask... how was the voice acting for the 358/2 Days scenes? Does it retain the quality that we've come to expect from the series? I'd hope that the lack of English lip-syncing wouldn't hinder the quality of the script and the acting.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
The link to the trophy list takes me to the voice credits page.

"There is no English lip syncing in either Re:CoM or Days."

*Sigh* I know...it is a lot of work to do lip syncing, but still. I figured, hey...remaster. Let's lip sync that ol' Re:CoM we weren't able to do last time. Even more so in Days, but yeah...time constraints and all. It shouldn't be too bad, anyway, so I don't know why I'm ranting.

Anyway, still psyched for these games.

well, last time RE:COM only had lip synching animations in the prerendered videos, so what if both those and Days are prerendered videos and square didn't send over the source scenes and animations?

Can't remember. Must be one of the reasons I didn't like the game. I played until the party left Midgar and that's it.

But anyway. It's refreshing, I was kinda annoyed when I was watching videos of I.5 and read that you attacked with O instead of X.

I wonder how will they make it for KHIII. Will the make it different for both Japan and EU/NA or will they make it the same for both?
Honestly, it's not that much of a change, and I've played the NA versions at least twice a year before I got the final mix versions. It's easier on the thumb.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Fixed the trophy link! Sorry for the trouble~

SoraDrive

So excited for the new outfit for Sora! I simply cannot wait for this game! 7 years...

No lip syncing?! :( Man, that sucks! Oh well.. Still gonna buy that! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back